Are you a DevOps Engineer who can represent development and engineering functions in both internal and client-facing environment? If you are, then read on to find out more...
DNA Recruit are working with a creative technology agency with offices in London and UAE. Their cutting-edge approach to design and technology creates best in class unique, beautiful, and innovative experiences that excite, inspire, and engage, whether it is creative design, development, build or strategy.
Their innovation centre is a virtual and physical collaboration space where ideas and technology meet. It offers a unique event space that takes advantage of their software, bringing content, data and ideas into a single digital environment transforming the way their clients think today.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the cloud-based infrastructure, as well as the creation of new pipelines and hosting environments.
You will have ownership of the build environments used by the development team including:
- Management of existing pipelines and all Azure infrastructure and reporting on costs of Azure environment.
- Designing and costing hosting infrastructure as part of the pre-sales process and taking ownership of the delivery of that infrastructure.
- Working closely with the development teams and advising on the implementation of Azure Services / IEF policies.
- Tracking issues within infrastructure and being part of the emergency response team
- Regular review of Azure environments using Azure security centre.
- Management of SAML Certificates across applications.
- Troubleshooting issues with application deployment.
Is this you?
We would like to hear from you if you can proactively support the management team, suggesting new ideas, foster good relationships with cross-functional teams, demonstrate the ability to lead a small team of in-house, on-site, and remote personnel, communicate effectively and professionally with colleagues and third parties when working on projects.
If you feel that you can answer yes to the above, then we urge you to get in touch so that we can spill the beans on the client we are working with. Please get in touch ASAP by sending your CV to Stephen or by clicking apply.Will also consider contract to permanent!
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.