Digital Product Manager (Brand Engagement)
Location: Central London
Salary: - £48,000 - £52'000
Duration: Initial 12 months
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday = 36.25 hours per week
I am looking for an experienced Digital Product Manager, you will be joining my clients global, consumer driven organisation, one of the worlds largest and more reputable who host many household names you may well have heard of.
Harnessing the relevance of our digital consumer touchpoints, consumer data and online engagement is key to enabling our success. We are therefore looking for an energetic and motivated digital and technology professional to join our team!
The role is positioned within the critical space between the internal web platform team, the brand team, capability teams and our agency partners. You will benefit from having a broad range of experience and skills in a digital delivery environment.
You will report to the Brand Director and be responsible for bringing to life the digital enablement strategy to scale and amplify our Engagement, DE&I and Passions initiatives.
As part of the Engagement team, you will lead digital innovation initiatives, drive the webdev roadmap and guide implementation teams on executing against our core brand strategy.
Business teams that will be engaged on a regular basis include:
- CMI (including PDC and PRM teams)
- Media and media agency partners, eCommerce business partners
- Social and community management teams, Innovation team within the brand
- Digital transformation divisional partners, Local brand teams in market
This role will require ownership of delivery through agencies and our internal delivery teams. You will therefore have experience working with creative and technology teams with a good understanding of user experience, technology landscape and design thinking techniques. You will own internal process mapping and RACI definition for all digitally led brand programs.
Vendors and technology partners that will be represented and consulted on a regular basis will include:
- Infrastructure and cloud hosting
- Internal and external platform technical teams
- Digital specialist agencies
- IT support teams
- 3rd Party Integration service providers/Internal IT architecture and leadership
- Depth of understanding of the fundamentals of data driven marketing
- Demonstrable leadership skills and ability to lead a programme/project work stream
- Strong communications skills and ability influence at all levels
- Hands on experience of building breakthrough, large-scale global digital initiatives to execute brand objectives and delight our consumers
- Excellent external view of the global digital landscape; abreast with macro trends as well as competitive moves that can inform powerful themes and action
- Proven experience of impact measurement; hands-on experience with analytics, and various web measurement capabilities (Crown Peak, Google Lighthouse, Google Analytics, etc)
- Managing and delivering digital RFPs along with experience in digital asset production (and involvement with automation tools like Celtra)
- Strong technical knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) and web personalisation
- Proficient and comfortable with the large corporate web platforms and ideally modern JAMStack capabilities
- A technical knowledge to drive web estate
- Understand the broader context of digital elements related together.
- Data focused, media planning and buying backgrounds, having worked with technology partners.