Hi! We're cinch, a fresh kind of service that makes life easier for motorists. We know what drivers want, so we've ripped up the rule book to make sure they get it, faff-free!Our mission
- It's simple, we transform the experience of having a car in your life by removing the faff. Buy your car and get it delivered to your door. Simple.
Cinch benefits from the support of a well-established group. We are a subsidiary of the Constellation Automotive Group, which also owns and operates BCA and WeBuyAnyCar.com. This is a very unique opportunity to join a start-up in the early stages of our growth and to join a brand that you'll be proud to have played a key part in building. Location
- Our marketing and operations departments are based in Surrey whilst our product and tech teams are based in the heart of Manchester; we're a friendly bunch and always make sure we have time to meet up. You
- So, do you have a faff-free filter? Do you want to work in an energetic team, with open-mindedness and passion? We're looking for people who are agile, full of ideas and want to challenge the norm.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Assistant Management Accountant will play a key role in shaping and developing cinch's Financial reporting capabilities, processes & procedures and control. This is an opportunity to develop a best-in-class finance function to support a growing business.Here's what you'll be working on:
Here's what you'll need to know/have:
- Production of efficient, timely and accurate internal financial reporting
- Preparation and posting of month-end journals
- General ledger & balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting the Finance Manager with budgeting and forecasting activities
- Participation in ad-hoc projects
- Assisting with internal and external audits
- Part-qualified accountant or QBE, obtained while working with a recognised employer
- Background in financial and management reporting.
- Well-organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Strong, current technical skills
- Experience of improving financial and operational processes
- Articulate, persuasive, confident, possessing sound intellect; a self-starter with the ability to
combine professional rigour with practical business requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central / Navision accounting system (preferred,
but not essential).Salary & Benefits Package
- Basic salary: competitive (subject to experience)
- Full study support available
- Discretionary Bonus
- 25 days' annual leave entitlement, in addition to English public holidays
- Employer pension contribution (subject to required employee contribution, and completion of
- Access to BCA Rewards scheme
If you have a strong Finance background, enjoy working in diverse cross-functional agile teams and looking for a place that empowers you to have immediate meaningful impact, we would love to hear from you.