Interested in being part of a tech first Fintech and one of the UKs fastest growing companies? We're a multi award winning business that has flipped the market on its head through our bespoke software product!
We're growing our tech teams globally, including a number of DevOps Engineers to work on real world issues and have access to crazy levels of scale!
What we offer
· Up to £90,000 salary
· A chance to be part of something great!
· Remote working - Post Covid 2 days remote per week (London office)
· Managing and improving our massively scaling cloud-based infrastructure
· Building tooling to help the Development teams
· Automate, automate, automate!
· Constantly looking to improve processes and tooling to help the business
· Owning and implementing new continuous deployment improvements to support our growth
· Owning and implementing monitoring and alerting processes
· Designing and implementing data security strategies
· Helping ensure the reliability of our platform remains excellent across all deployments
· Strong experience supporting websites and API's in production
· Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
· IaC like Terraform or Ansible, Puppet, Chef
· Server-side programming: Ruby, Python, Node, Go
· Databases - MySQL
· Linux command line, monitoring, alerting, networking, incident response
· Development and coding background
· AWS Lambda
· NoSQL DB
· Remote working, £500 Personal Training Budget, Health Insurance, Dental, Eyecare, EAP, Perkbox, Smart rewards, 25 days Holiday + BH (1 extra after 2 years till 30 days), Pension 5% contribution, Cycle to work, Massages, hairdressers, Enhanced maternity and paternity, Death in Service (4 x salary), Season ticket loan
It's an opportunity to be part of a truly world-class team that is going through a gigantic level of growth. We're a technology centric company who have won awards for our innovation, with all of our products being focused on the customer. This is somewhere that innovative thinking and the power of technology knows no limits! Our growth plans and team structure will allow you to propel your career forward whilst solving a variety of interesting challenges.
Sound interesting? Please apply to find out more!