Senior Solutions consultantLocation:
UK (remote/ work from home)Employment Type:
Full timeMinimum Experience:
Five years as a Solution Consultant or comparable industry experienceCompensation:
Black Rainbow are looking for an experienced Solution Consultant to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in UK Law Enforcement sector.Who We Are:
Black Rainbow was created to solve Investigation Case Management inefficiencies faced by Investigators in Law Enforcement, Government Intelligence Sectors and large Corporates at an Enterprise level. We have grown rapidly since bringing our Nimbus product to market and are well on the way to becoming the standard bearer for innovative forensic (digital and traditional) case and quality management solutions globally. We have worked as, and with, Investigators in over forty countries over the past two decades to understand investigative challenges and develop solutions to meet the needs of the investigator and analyst.What We Are Looking For:
The Senior Solution Consultant will work with our Team to ensure the successful delivery and adoption of Nimbus within customer environments. He or she will be responsible for owning and delivering key elements of projects including installation, configuration, and successful user acceptance testing in close consultation with key customer stakeholders. Our ideal candidate would have experience working for or within UK Law Enforcement in the Forensics arena. SC vetting is an advantage.Key Responsibilities:
In this client facing role you will be expected to:
- Be the trusted advisor to the prospect/customer.
- Support customers through, demonstration, proof of concept, installation and configuration.
- Manage workshops with Senior customer stakeholders.
- Apply both business and technical skills to solve prospect/ customer problems - architect Nimbus solutions to meet requirements and add significant value for our customers.
- Understand, plan and manage data migrations from legacy case management solutions to Nimbus.
- Understand, plan and manage integrations with third party tools.
- Prioritise and communicate development requests with the development team.
- Record and communicate any risks or issues that may impact project deadlines
- Assist the documentation team and testing teams in keeping materials updated.
- Work collaboratively across other departments including sales, support, professional services
- Experience of Forensic processes and tools
- Strong Project Management skills and experience
- Experience with IIS, Elasticsearch (x-pack/searchguard), MongoDB/GridFS, SQL 2016 deployment at production scales
- Experience in data migration and data mapping processes
- Experience working in Azure or AWS or other cloud providers
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to learn and adapt autonomously
- Excellent general information technology skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment
- Bachelor's degree in relevant technical field or equivalent experience
- Successfully undergo annual security clearance procedures in accordance with the ACPO (Association of Chief Police Officers) National Vetting Scheme
If you have the skills and experience plus the drive and ambition to be successful in this role please email your CV/resume to email@example.com