Senior Software Architect - Career Growth, Flexibility and Collaboration! Location: Cambridge UK
Entrust is dedicated to securing a world in motion by enabling trusted identities, payments, and data protection around the globe. Headquartered in Minnesota, we offer our colleagues the ability to work globally, in a flexible and collaborative environment. Our team makes an impact!!
To see how we secure a world in motion, visit cutt.ly/keeping-the-world-moving
- The Company: Entrust relies on curious, dedicated and innovative individuals whom anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust's technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers.
- We believe: Securing identities is most effective when we value all identities. We are committed to ensuring that, through diversity and inclusion, the many voices that make up our communities are heard. From unconscious bias training for managers to global affinity groups that create connections both within and across our enterprise, Entrust expects and encourages all individuals to accept and respect one another. And, of course, to be themselves.
- The Position: Senior Software Architect
How you will make an impact: Define & refine the software architecture to fulfil functional & non-functional requirements
- We offer flexibility
- We offer a diverse work environment
- Futureproof your career with a job in information security
Play a significant role in the design and development of our full-stack
- Communicate Agile design and architecture
- Iterate design and architecture with developers
- Identify and highlight technical risks; own technical issues and their resolution
- Support Product Management, including occasional customer-facing meetings
As part of a multi-team Agile SAFe development organization,
- Analyze large, complex, demanding technical problems into innovative, practical solutions
- Prototype & develop key elements of software in HSMs, client-side tools, API libraries
- Reinforce best practices in software design & coding, testing, and review
- Ensure effective use of standard, third-party, and in-house technologies in product designs
- Work with stakeholders, customers, & suppliers to establish high-level solution intent.
- Degree or equivalent, in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Maths or relevant discipline.
- Recent experience in a Senior Technical Architect role
- Strong C and Python development on Linux/Windows (may include Go, C++, or Java)
- At least one of: Secure Coding, Security, or Cryptography
- Resource-constrained and embedded, through to distributed and scalable systems
Cambridge UKWhy Should You Apply?
- Leader in the security industry
- Friendly, supportive & knowledgeable teams
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
- You'll make the world a safer place by helping to secure transactions, identities and data!