Head of FP&A
Up to 100K per annum
We are currently looking for a Head of FP&A to join a fantastic Private Equity backed business, based near to Gloucester. You will be one of the right-hand people to the CFO. Helping to create a best-in-class finance function.
About the role
- You will be the go to person for the CFO, for all things FP&A based.
- Cashflow forecasting, especially during COVID is going to be a critical part of the role.
- The budget cycle needs an overhaul, this will essentially be started from scratch.
- You will be responsible for building out the FP&A team underneath you.
- Making sure the FP&A controls and processes are robust and making any improvements as needed.
- Making sure the planning tools and systems are suitable for function.
- Commercial support will be provided to the Trading team, helping with pricing etc.
- Business partnering with other team heads, to provide commercial finance support.
- Ad hoc modelling requests from the CFO and other senior stakeholders.
- Qualified Accountant, with at least 5 years post qualified experience.
- You must have worked for a private equity backed business before, and understand their corporate model.
- Previous cash forecasting experience is critical.
- Commercially focused individual with fantastic communication skills, who can easily build relationships.
- You must be a fast learner and have an entrepreneurial mindset, to really drive the growth of the business.