Company DescriptionWith sales revenues over 3 billion Euros, operations across five continents, 19 world-class production facilities, 10,000 employees and 70 global brands being sold into more than 90 markets, Asahi Europe International delivers incredible consumer value into the category and aims to change the way people think about beer.Job Description
Our Revenue Management Solution's Owner has end to end accountability to deliver IS services and initiatives in the are of Revenue Management area across all Asahi Europe International (AEI) countries.
This includes business processes knowledge, managing relationship with super users, application vendor management and performance monitoring. With support of the application team, PMO, release management, application architecture and other IS functions you would take full ownership for the development of a dedicated application portfolio under regional revenue management strategy.The Revenue Management Solutions Owner will be responsible for the following areas:
- Understand business processes in pricing and revenue management, together with functional stakeholders drives synergies where relevant.
- Take full accountability on dedicated application portfolio (Development and Maintenance). Managing internal and external resources to maximise overall business value and ensure sustainability.
- Manage AEI XY project initiatives and application changes and resources, ensuring active change management and value realisation.
- Manage and engages network of stakeholders and key/super users within geographies where appropriate.
- Work closely with service owner to manage day-to-day support of application services ensuring they are being delivered in a timely and cost-efficient way, while enforcing regional governance, change control and security standards.
- Understand regional revenue management strategy and actively drive IS contribution into it.
- Partner in business processes and IS solutions, highlighting opportunities to improve business performance
- Design and own solutions within architecture guidelines and continuously evolve regional solution set
- Ensure suitable project governance is in place
- Champion regional design and ensures suitable integration and retirement of local solutions
- Facilitates testing of new functionalities, testing case creation and testing execution based on ABEG testing standards
- Ensure constant link with service owner and drives project transition to application support
Your Ideal Background and Knowledge Base;
Additional InformationOn offer is a competitive basic salary plus generous benefits package, inclusive of;
- Technology or business related Graduate.
- Awareness and knowledge of business processes in revenue management including, promotions, pricing and trade investments area, related software technologies, requirements gathering and solution design, analytical and problem-solving skills, service-oriented mind-set, project management experience.
- International experience an advantage (accountability for delivering in/to different countries)
- Proven track record of delivering complex, wide ranging IS Revenue Management related Projects.
- Working knowledge of Trade Promotion and Revenue Growth Management software an advantage.
10 - 20% Annual bonus / Beer Allowance / Lunch Allowance / Industry leading pension contribution / Private Healthcare / Life Assurance / Private Dental insurance / 25 days holiday with option to purchase 5 extra days / Flexible Working