Reputation.com is the undisputed leader in reputation experience management and consistently delivers innovative, customer-driven solutions to household brands such as Nissan, Public Storage, US Bank, GM, Ford, and Kaiser Permanente. Our SaaS-based platform and patented Reputation Score helps marketers, operations and customer experience professionals improve their reputation by managing tens of millions of reviews and interactions across hundreds of thousands of customer touchpoints.
We now live in a feedback economy, where the customer's voice is paramount, and every online review could make or break a business. Reputation.com is hyper-focused on unlocking the power of customer feedback to improve business reputation and drive growth. We innovate with a purpose and are obsessed with big data - it's at the core of everything we do.
Our focus on people extends beyond our customers to our employees, who are our most valuable asset. We are a gritty and passionate bunch - best defined by the belief that diversity is a business essential, promises matter, and philanthropy is the foundation for a built to last organization. We cultivate a culture where being a straight shooter is celebrated, and personal hustle is vital to our collective success. There is no prize for second place!
Speaking of employee hustle - the company was recently named to the 2020 Inc. 5000 list, Inc. magazine's annual ranking of America's fastest-growing private companies, for the second year in a row. We were also ranked No. 1 in Enterprise Online Reputation Management in G2's Summer 2020 report.
Reputation.com has over 250 integration partners and has forged strategic alliances with marquee-name brands, including Google, Facebook, JD Power, Amazon.com, and Web.com. Altogether, these partnerships amplify Reputation.com's credibility in the industry and provide new opportunities for innovation.
"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently." Warren Buffett
Why Work at Reputation.com?
- We are an innovation engine with 31 technology patents, ranked in the top three of all competitors.
- Our customer-centric focus has led to a nearly 200% revenue growth from 2016 to 2019.
- The platform is used by three of the top five automotive OEMs and 16,000 auto dealerships, more than 250 healthcare systems, and over 100 leading property management firms.
- We've raised over $117 million in funding from the same A-list venture capital firms that backed Google, Microsoft, and Intuit.
- Our executive management team is diverse and committed to building a performance-based culture where excellence is rewarded and careers are developed.
- Who thrives at Reputation.com? Managers who embody a player-coach mentality. Employees who value teamwork and cross-functional collaboration. People who emphasize perseverance and hustle over quick wins and luck.
Do you have a passion for customer success and problem solving? Do you thrive in a high-volume work environment that showcases your attention to detail and troubleshooting skills? Do you possess the sense of urgency and drive to serve clients in a rapidly growing enterprise software space? Reputation.com is looking for a proven Technical Support Specialist with these skills.Responsibilities
- Handling customer technical support cases through phone and email submission
- Cross-departmental collaboration to provide resolution for client requests.
- Queue management with emphasis on efficiency, quality & quantity.
- Work in various department lanes becoming a subject matter expert in each.
- Demonstrate understanding of social media and effectively communicate knowledge with clients.
- Troubleshooting, updating account configuration, reviewing activity in the platform to optimize clients' business structure.
- Provide guidance on the capabilities of the Reputation.com platform.
- Share best practices and industry knowledge across verticals.
- Communicate product enhancement to clients.
- Additional duties as assigned.
More On Reputation.com
- 2-4 years of work experience specific to customer success/technical support/account management - SaaS recommended.
- Must be fluent in German (B2 level or higher)
- Excellent phone skills are a "MUST"
- Knowledge of social media platforms and review sites.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Positive attitude and "team-first" mentality .
- Advanced skillset with Excel a "MUST".
- Able & comfortable changing direction at a moment's notice.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM.
- Solid analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
The majority of consumers - 90% - say online reviews influence their purchasing decisions. Yet marketing departments are at the mercy of third-party algorithms they don't control, and no amount of marketing spend can offset the negative impact of a weak online reputation.Global Companies Across Industries Such As Healthcare, Automotive, Retail Services, Property Management, Financial Services, Storage, And More Use Our Platform To
Our Reputation Score, much like the consumer FICO score, is an indispensable index for every business, and the accurate measure of how a company can get found, get chosen, and get better.
- Monitor, request and respond to online reviews
- Improve star ratings and search result rankings
- Audit and maintain business listings and location directories across the web
- Manage social media engagement and advertising
- Make operational changes to improve customer experience
- Maximize customer retention and revenue
Reputation.com is a World Economic Forum Global Growth Company funded by top-tier venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, Ascension Ventures, August Capital, Heritage Group, and Icon Ventures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.