We are looking for a Customer Success Representative to join our growing Service Support team that, with excellent communication skills, will provide exemplary support to all of our clients. We operate globally but for this role the primary purpose will be to provide service support to our customers during UK business hours. This will involve maintaining existing relationships and helping develop new ones through a range of tasks detailed below.
- Overall service desk management, including initial triage of service desk tickets, direct second-line support (customer first-line), normalising/categorising tickets and ensuring enough information is provided by the customer.
- Ensure that SLA's are met across all service desk tickets, managing, monitoring and communicating with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that tickets are unblocked and resolved, liaising with developers where necessary.
- Live chat support
- Identify when clients have skill gaps and may require further training
- Manage client service desk accounts
- Identify where knowledge documentation needs improvement/updating/creating
- Take ownership and continually improve support/service desk processes
- Produce statistics and management reports where required/proactively. Analyse the reports and identify proactive treatment to improve Service Desk performance and Customer Satisfaction as well as to support other roles within the business.
- Ensure the priority telephone support schedule is maintained throughout operational hours and support contract schedules, etc.
- Identify resourcing required in order to provide continuing excellent support to our growing customer base
- Support the business with input into regional growth and service enhancement approaches (out of hours on-call rota, delivery of regional/local service desk hubs etc)
- Customer centric - you naturally see things from the customer point of view and work to understand the reasons behind their problems
- You recognise patterns and think critically - is something a one-off problem for a particular customer, or could it be a bigger issue which affects many more? You have the ability and desire to recognise the difference, and an analytical approach to improving processes.
- Problem-solving skills - primarily a problem-solver, capable of devising creative solutions to user issues including excellent troubleshooting capabilities, and the ability to stay calm and methodical in high pressure situations.
- Communication skills - communication is key in this role, including the ability to gather quality data about problems and issues, preparing detailed feedback and reports, and the ability to walk users through the steps they can take to resolve software issues.
- Time management - excellent time management skills and an ability to set priorities when handling multiple cases
- Team collaboration - form strong bonds and relationships with other team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to distill complex resolutions down into step by step instructions
- Experience in implementing and working within industry best practice service management frameworks such as ITIL
- A genuine empathetic approach to customer problems
- A keen interest in technology
- Ability to proactively analyse and set prioritisation of tickets and identify common trends and underlying problems
- Updating and creating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems and issues themselves
- Working with different stakeholders
- Capability for resolving, updating, testing and managing issues, incidents and problems in a methodical fashion to service level agreement commitments
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain and develop technical knowledge
- Understanding of customer requirements and contracted SLA's
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills
- Ability to deal with customer objections and queries
- Logical thinker
- Desirable to have experience with software such as Jira
Our mission at Fry is to help save and improve people's lives through technology. We love to create and grow products which truly make a difference to the lives of all our customers and society. Our products and platforms ensure that doctors, nurses and other health workers receive the training and support they need to save people's lives. We are growing rapidly over 50% of doctors in the UK are assessed using our products and we have rapidly grown in international markets such as Australia, Canada, Singapore and Ireland. As a result we now have offices in the UK and Australia. This is your chance to join us and grow with us.
We are an unusual company and that can take some getting used to. Our people enjoy a very high-level of trust, autonomy, freedom and transparency. This is not lip service or HR-speak, it is the genuine article
- You can work from home and/or at one of our offices (or set one up near where you live).
- You will not answer to any line manager but will work with colleagues as part of a team to get the job done.
- You will be free to choose your own laptop, monitor and other devices as you see fit.
- You will be free to choose whatever training you might need.
- You will be free from much of the corporate bureaucracy which just slows people and stops them giving their best and mastering their craft.
- All our finances are open-book everyone in the company knows our income, outgoings, what we have in the bank and even everyone's salary. We are working towards people setting their own salaries. We think people make the best decisions for themselves (and the company) when they have all the information available.
- We offer a generous salary, pension and participation in profit share.
Come and join us - we promise you won't have worked for a company quite like it.
Fry is an equal opportunities employer and we do no exclude people on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation