We are a startup made up of competent, positive and somewhat crazy people: through our SaaS products that we sell to companies around the world, we want to help to make every company in the world a better place to work!
Not all cool things have to be done in Silicon Valley: we work from our Swiss headquarter in Stabio (50km from Milan, Italy) and we want to become a world-class excellence
that creates a positive impact in people's lives.
Do we sound ambitious? Yes, we do!
We have a positive track record in the startups creation ($40M+ of revenues with positive EBITDA, only $200k of seed investment): although we don't have the 100% success formula, we know that our success or failure will depend mainly on those who will join us and share our dream, willing to work hard to succeed!
We're guided every day by our values
that describe who we are, how we work and our way of thinking. Our company culture revolves around the principle of a flat organization that leverage on transparency and direct feedback to keep our workplace crystal clear.
We have a unique mission: through our SaaS products we want to help companies grow, with happier and more aligned people. Who we are looking for
A superb and enthusiastic Content Manager who will help make Exelero one of the leading tech companies of the future, helping the company to increase trustability and brand awareness with top-level contents.
Content Manager duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing and proofreading, formulating content strategies and preparing useful content for product marketing.
He/she should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy. Here, content is defined as multimedia articles, blog posts, images or videos that aid in fostering engagement online.Responsibilities:
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas;
- Be responsible for editing, proofreading, and improving the writer's groundwork;
- (blog posts, whitepapers, guides, etc...);
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy aimed at the corporation's long-term and short-term marketing objectives;
- Build a following on social media;
- Develop and implement an ROI-maximizing editorial calendar;
- Analyze the metrics for user engagement and website traffic by means of content management systems;
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media;
- Create product marketing content on Exelero Suite (e.g KB, features descriptions, etc...);
- Organize and manage video contents like live webinars, video interviews with partners, influencers or clients;
- Have experience in the creation of video storyboard.
Content Manager Key Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, Litterature or related field;
- 4-5 years agency/company experience or in a similar role;
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency with popular content management systems;
- Experience with social media management & community management;
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content;
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement;
- English mother tongue;
- HR Background or knowledge is a plus.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING. The good stuff.
- Creative mind;
- Outstanding time-management and organization skills;
- In-born attentiveness and an eye for detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage deadlines;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Teamwork and team-building experience.
With our SaaS products, we want to help companies around the world and of all sizes to be a better place to work. And of course, it all starts here!
You will help create a positive impact on the lives of millions of people around the world.
Is it enough?
Compensation & Benefits. We pay generously. Perks include the latest Mac, a wonderful office, smart working, and unlimited holidays. Oh, yes: we don't count vacation days because impact, commitment and responsibility are the only metrics we monitor.
Permanent contract. Full-time (100%) with the possibility to work full remote.
If you consider yourself a brilliant person, you are ready to work hard and eager to learn, discuss, discover, collaborate and work to improve the world, all while having fun, maybe you are in the right place: let's get to know each other!