The ideal candidate will play a critical role in shaping the way our company is perceived by key audiences. You will drive brand awareness by being involved in all stages of the communications process from concept to message development to result oriented evaluation.Responsibilities:
- Create, manage and grow online communities.
- Use social media to tell our story in creative and inspiring ways and grow social media presence (put together a content calendar with posts, initiate collaborations and more).
- Manage website, blogs and social media content to ensure delivery of clear and creative content.
- Grow press, media presence and external comms strategies in partnership with business leads to advance business objectives.
The responsibility is to assist all aspects related to executing this strategy and assist with all writing requirements from polishing comments to media requests, publish daily content for all relevant social media, and create slides to online courses and be the person of contact for the community platform. This main criteria for potential candidates:
- Has written experience professionally for at least a year.
- Has the capacity to start immediately.
- Self-directed, motivated, eager to learn and contribute.
- Has great communication skills.
- Native English speaker with high standards for grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- A person who is positive and with a 'get it done' attitude.
- Has a passion for the business mission.
If you answer the above requirements and would like to be part of a growing start up on a social mission while gaining valuable work experience please apply.