We are seeking an exceptional Financial PR Senior Account Director to join an award-winning financial & corporate communications agency in City of London. This is an exciting opportunity for a PR Account Director or an established financial PR guru looking to step up to Associate Director at a disruptive financial PR agency and work on an eclectic mix of client across every business sector.
The successful PR Account Director will play a vital role in the senior leadership team and report directly into the Managing Director.
This is an exciting opportunity for a PR Account Director looking for promotion to Senior Account Director level at a top tier financial PR and corporate communications agency.
The right candidate must have a solid proven experience in financial PR within an agency environment who can demonstrate their ability to create, implement and manage integrated global PR campaigns, as well as leading teams, managing budgets, P&L and generating new business.
The Senior Account Director role is varied and will involve providing strategic consultancy to C-suite executives, financial PR calendar work, some investor relations, content generation, media relations, crisis management, corporate reputation management, thought leadership and advocacy / stakeholder engagement programmes.
In addition to managing existing client programmes and agency team, the Account Director/Senior Account Director will work with the Managing Director to generate new business and revenue streams.
• Ability to win new business and in leading, managing and growing a profitable portfolio of clients.
• Experience in running financial PR strategies corporate communications / reputation management programmes
• Proven contacts across all key national press
• Demonstrable passion for the sector and detailed knowledge of the commercial and communications challenges faced across all stakeholders.
• Proven counsellor to senior in-house communications teams and C-suite executives.
• Dynamic and proven, team leader and coach, with exceptional people management skills.
• Strategic client servicing
Our client is based in smart, open plan offices London and provides excellent package and career development opportunities. This is a chance to work with a broad portfolio of leading clients on interesting and intellectually stimulating subject matter