Great careers in software engineering from a company with a superb research pedigree.
A chance to get in at the ground floor of our QA team ensuring quality across our Optime suite.
EventMAP is looking for QA engineers to join our ever-expanding team and work closely with our development team, building optimisation and scheduling platforms based on cutting-edge research. The products we create are quietly starting a revolution in resource management and planning - delivering analysis and tools to help large organisations become fitter and faster.
As part of EventMAP Engineering Team, you will:
Skills & requirements
- Ensure quality in our software services and features, working with other team members.
- Participate in, contribute to, and continuously improve Agile processes.
- Serve as an internal representative and Quality Advocate at EventMAP
- Contribute to a repository of automated tests in response to reported bugs and new features
- Conduct functional, non-functional and exploratory testing
- Follow the lifecycle of a bug, from initial report to the creation of a regression test
- Design new and maintain existing automation frameworks, which enhance CI/CD pipelines
- Track test coverage, failures, and trends over time
- Mentor junior members of the team in manual/automated processes
- Maintain internal QA Documentation
- Degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Understanding of automated testing in software development and its application
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
What's in the EventMAP package?
- Experience working as part of a team to design and implement web applications.
- Test Driven Development (TDD) experience.
- Experience working with Git and related source control management tools.
- Experience in creating Automated Tests using Selenium and other web test automation solutions
- Experience of Performance testing and test coverage tools
- Experience of Penetration testing
- QA Testing Qualifications and certificates
- An excellent package of salary and benefits, depending on your experience and skill-set
- A focused (but relaxed) working environment that'll keep you at the top of your game
- 24 days holiday + public holidays