Systems Administrator - £45-60K + Benefits - Bournemouth/Remote
• Salary: up to £60K plus excellent benefits
• Location: Bournemouth, 2 days from home Overview
Market leading SaaS company seeks a Systems Administrator with knowledge of PowerShell scripting. Job purpose
The Systems Administrator will provide highly skilled, technical support across our core systems to ensure business impacting issues are kept to a minimum, while delivering an excellent client and customer experience. Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Experience with network administration (Sophos, pfSense desirable)
- Experience of supporting Windows and Linux Servers
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Virtualisation environments (Hyper-V)
- Management of cloud services and resources (Microsoft Azure and Office 365)
- Creating automated software and infrastructure deployments (ARM templates desirable)
- Experience of working with Azure DevOps
- Experience of working with configuration management tools (Ansible desirable)
• Deploying Azure Resources utilising ARM templates as part of the release process.
· Creating ARM templates.
· Experience of utilising a ticket system to track projects and BAU tasks.
· Experience of working with Jenkins and Azure DevOps.
· Experience of working with Octopus Deploy.
· Experience of working with Docker and Ansible
· Project planning using Microsoft Project.
· Management of cloud services and resources (Microsoft Azure and Office 365).