Societe Generale Equipment Finance UK is a part of the global line of business of Societe Generale Equipment Finance (SGEF) which is present in 42 countries. SGEF provides vendor and equipment finance to the full breadth of the business sector. SGEF is owned by Societe Generale, an international banking group headquartered in France. SGEF UK's office is based in Richmond-Upon-Thames. In the UK SGEF provides vendor and equipment finance in the Hi-tech, Transport, Construction, Industrial, Medical, Public Sector and Agriculture markets.
Non Flow underwriter responsible for the expert evaluation and underwriting of all business channels, in line with agreed domestic and central risk policies, individual and domestic discretions. Responsible for maintaining and promoting good governance, credit processes and agreed service levels for all business origination, approvals, collateral, and restructuring.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of credit experience, ideally with time spent analysing and interpreting financial statements/data from a variety of industries and commercial backgrounds
- Possessed of excellent analytical skills tempered with a sense of commerciality and business focus
- Possessed of a good knowledge of the asset finance industry and the various product offerings and types of funding facilities available
- Ability to competently and confidently analyse unsecured & secured transactions in the mid-ticket sector
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and efficiently both verbally and in writing to peers and senior management alike
- Good experience in Risk assessment of structured lending/cash flow lending based transactions
- Good Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Act with integrity at all times and embrace the philosophy of treating customers fairly
- Embrace the values of the group leadership model