We areaUK remote first
/ work from home
. Our home base is in Glasgow. Who are Exizent?
Exizent is a fast-growing technology company with big ambitions and a clear sense of purpose. We were founded with the aim of making the bereavement process easier for everyone involved. Death is a difficult time for everyone and sadly, the processes that come with it don't make it any easier. They can be lengthy, repetitive and complicated, dragging things out for everyone involved. We have been through the processourselves andwatched friends and relatives struggle with their own experiences. At Exizent we don't believe it has to be this way.
We are building the first ever platform that connects data, services and the network of people involved when someone passes away. Our new platformis specifically designed to make estate administration easier to manage.Putting everything in one place, making it easier for legal services firms, banks and financial institutions to work together to sort out what is needed, helping ease the burden on executors and families.
We are well funded, having secured £3.6 million in investment to support our growth plans and are backed by FNZ, the Fintech unicorn.
We have recently gone live with our initial platform; our first customers have joined us and there is real excitement about our proposition - you might have even read about us in the press! What it is like working for Exizent?
Everyone has a shared belief in our mission: to make bereavement easier for everyone. We are diverse,experiencedand committed with collaboration,respect,trustand modern approaches at the heart of everything we do. We all want to build a company we can all be proud of. One that makes a difference, is empathetic, fair and creates opportunities for everyone as we continue to grow. We have dedicated time to learning every week and work-life balance and is important for us.
We are a remote first company. As a team we have grown up like this through COVID and our working practices have been built around it. So, your location in the UK is not important. We have a home base in Glasgow that when COVID allows we will use to come together as needed. Our plan is a working model that is flexible to allow people to find their own balance. About ourCustomer Onboarding and Adoption role:
We are an agile, service design and data driven technology company who have started our journey of creating a contemporary Customer Service function from scratch using all modern communication channels.
You will report to our Customer Success Lead. This role is all about helping our new clients with getting on our platform and using it to their benefit. You would work closely with clients to drive adoption and help them to use our platform to achieve their goals. A key part of the customer success team you will work closely with the platform team and sales to make our onboarding journey seamless and easy for everyone.
Working remotely, you will be a resourceful person who loves using your initiative and collaborating with the wider team to solve customer problems quickly whilst still delivering excellent customer service. About you:
We are looking to hire a positive, proactive, empathetic people focussed person who has a passion for excellent Customer Service. Someone who is friendly, builds rapport easily and is very comfortable on video calls.
The role will see you working with our web-based platform, so you need to be tech savvy and ideally have performed a similar SaaS Tech onboarding role before. Strong communication skills, the ability to adapt your communication style/ approaches to different audiences and an analytical, problem solving mindset are important skills for this position.
As a company, Exizenthas a clear purposeand a strong sense of values.We love learning and continually improving and so are if you like that too you will really fit in here.
Please see a summary of the duties of the role:
- Successfully onboard new customers and manage multiple onboarding journeys at different stages in the process
- Project manage customer onboarding journeys in line with key milestones
- Train new users on platform features to help them make the most of all available platform functionality
- Conduct review calls with customers to capture customer feedback and understand any issues or suggestions for improvement
- Drive adoption to help customers achieve their goals with the Exizent platform as quickly as possible
- Help customers navigate the change management process in their organisation to ensure they positively adopt the new way of managing their caseload on the platform
- Work closely with our Business Development and the wider Customer Success team to ensure smooth handovers throughout the full onboarding process
- Support the wider Customer Success team where necessary as our customer base grows
Wewould lovesomeone to have the followingknowledge andexperience:
What'sin it for you? (salary & employee benefits):
- 3+ years' experience onboarding new customers - essential
- B2B customer services - essential
- Significant successful experience permanently working remotely - preferred
- Project management experience - desirable
- Experience using SaaS customer CRM and support tools - desirable
- Working within a service design led business and with customer journeys - desirable
- Experience of bereavement or legal processes - desirable
- Legal qualification or experience - useful
- Experience of team leadership or coaching - useful
- A negotiable base salary
- Employee Bonus Scheme
- Employee pension scheme: 5% matching a 5% or greater employee contribution
- Employee holidays: 25 days a year personal plus statutory holiday (pro-rata)
- 1 day ofvolunteering leave a year
If you have anyquestions,we would love to answer them for you; please apply as soon as possible.