Martyn JackJob Title:
Cloud Services Delivery LeadStart Date:
£600 per day
Working with M&G as a Cloud Services Delivery Lead means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to become the best loved and most successful savings & investments business.
The M&G PLC Cloud Migration Programme is responsible for scale migration of applications into the Microsoft Azure Cloud. The Cloud Services Delivery Lead will interface between the Cloud Migration Programme and the support functions and will adapt, design, document and implement a series of operational conditions to drive forwards successful application handovers from the Programme into the BAU operation delivering a successful customer experience.Key duties and Experience Required for the role:
- To ensure that as applications are migrated from on-premise to the Azure Cloud that a series of operational handover tasks are agreed.
- A technical and operational background to aid close collaboration between business, technical and project teams.
- Exposure and experience of the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Prior experience of application migrations from on premise to the Cloud together with a good understanding of operational handover tasks
- Prior experience of working with 3rd parties, including remote teams and off-shore partners
- A proven ability to influence across functional teams
- Project Management certification (Agile preferred).
- Proven track record of project delivery from initiation to implementation
- Excellent organisational, time management, planning skills required
- Attention to detail needed
People who work at M&G agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. And in a fast-changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers