Company DescriptionWith sales revenues over 3 billion Euros, operations across five continents, 19 world-class production facilities, 10,000 employees and 70 global brands being sold into more than 90 markets, Asahi Europe International delivers incredible consumer value into the category and aims to change the way people think about beer.
We are looking to hire Two User Experience Analysts to join our newly created global User Experience team. The role has an international remit where you will play an integral part in the creation and future strategic development of the function whilst working alongside key Asahi functions across all markets in order to establish a best in class IS user experience.Job Description
Training and Development
- Coordinate a capability driven training program for IS.
- Advise the PMO on deployment and communication strategies to ensure they are well understood, planned and executed.
- Work with AEI Operations to develop an insights capability that will set adoption KPIs and determine required knowledge management updates
- Design learning programs and explore e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings.
- Identify 'Key user Body' (body of people with natural aptitude for technology) in our core business to reinforce the presence of technology and the IS ambition and build communities of practice
Support and Develop Regional Communications
- Run an external communications strategy leveraging social media where appropriate
- Design and create communication plans, campaigns, templates, marketing materials and similar
- Design and write newsletters, brochures, posts, blogs, leaflets and similar
- Works with Transformation teams to align and bolster existing campaigns.
- Create a communication framework and approach to ensure all employees are fully aware of impending changes and position adoption for strategic projects
- Discover new ways of communication and work on effective improvement of current channels.
Key and Super User Concepts
- Designs and optimises frameworks to mobilise the key user concept within AEI.
- Enhance the demand governance process to incorporate the Key User Groups
- Design frameworks for impact assessments on projects to ensure training approach is adequately planned.
- Provide ongoing mentoring and consultation about adoption practices to project managers to increase their effectiveness in deployment approaches.
- Align impending project roll outs with other business activities to ensure activities are aligned at all times
Additional InformationOn offer is a competitive basic salary plus generous benefits package, inclusive of;
- Graduate Calibre
- Demonstrable experience within Copyrighting, Project Management/Deployment and Learning & Development initiatives within a IS/IT, PMO, Communications or Marketing environment
- Desire to understand the business, drive it forward and make a wider impact
- Ability to thrive and add value within a reactive and fast paced environment
10 - 20% Annual bonus / Beer Allowance / Lunch Allowance / Industry leading pension contribution / Private Healthcare / Life Assurance / Private Dental insurance / 25 days holiday with option to purchase 5 extra days / Flexible Working