Working closely with the team you will be instrumental in delivering a new hybrid form of Live AR entertainment via The Round. You will work with our Unreal Developer to piece together the system, developing user management systems, ticketing and payment systems, maintain the server architecture and implement Web API's. This is an ambitious project with a lot of challenges to solve and we are looking for a developer who is a problem solver, enjoys the arts and works well within a team.
- Backend Development experience - Web, Software and App (2 years +)
- Cloud computing, AWS preferred (2 years +)
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Self starter who can identify the right solution for a task
- Implementing user management systems and ticketing systems
- API integrations
- DevOps (preferred)
- A range of coding languages and frameworks (preferred)
- Understanding of Unreal Engine (preferred)
- Augmented Reality App development (Preferred)
This role is based in London, with remote work initially, however we expect to have one or two days a week in the office. This is a permanent role. We are looking to move into an office space in central London from June 2021.
What can The Round offer to you:
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive salary with benefits
- Organisational structure that ensures your influence on the products we build
- Friendly, small company environment with a progressive culture and a wide range of expertise
- Exciting work on AR products, in a rapidly growing sector
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV, a short covering letter outlining your relevant experience and expected salary.
Closing date: 12th March 2021
Start date: March 2021