Entrust is dedicated to securing a world in motion by enabling trusted identities, payments, and data protection around the globe. Headquartered in Minnesota, we offer our colleagues the ability to work globally, in a flexible and collaborative environment. Our team makes an impact!!
To see how we secure a world in motion, visit cutt.ly/keeping-the-world-moving
- The Company: Entrust relies on curious, dedicated and innovative individuals whom anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust's technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers.
- We believe: Securing identities is most effective when we value all identities. We are committed to ensuring that, through diversity and inclusion, the many voices that make up our communities are heard. From unconscious bias training for managers to global affinity groups that create connections both within and across our enterprise, Entrust expects and encourages all individuals to accept and respect one another. And, of course, to be themselves.
- The Position: Principal Front-End Engineer
How you will make an impact: [Architect]
- Greenfield project work
- We offer flexibility
- We offer a diverse work environment
- Futureproof your career with a job in information security
- Take a lead role in the architecture of the UI, future deployment and technology strategy.
- Contribute to the design and development of new features and capabilities.
- Taking features from inception to delivery, through coding, testing, and review.
- Contribute to wider Entrust UI initiatives.
- Mentor and develop team members capabilities and the wider engineering community.
- Degree or equivalent, in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Maths or relevant discipline.
- Experience of integrating with web-services (REST APIs).
- Solve complex technical problems with demanding requirements, in innovative, practical ways.
Cambridge UKWhy Should You Apply?
- Leader in the security industry
- Friendly, supportive & knowledgeable teams
- Opportunity to further your career
- You'll make the world a safer place by helping to secure transactions, identities and data!