Wyldfire PR and Marketing Ltd is recruiting for a proactive and personable account director.
This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with internationally recognised brands in this established consultancy and bring your expertise to the fore. Wyldfire has been established nine years and has built a strong reputation particularly in the B2B sector, with a longstanding client base across industries including furniture, laboratory/scientific supplies, logistics and storage.
Our aim is for our clients to feel we become members of their team - acting as a knowledgeable and dependable single point of contact for a wide range of services.
We are recruiting for a main client contact who will oversee and develop ongoing marketing and PR strategies as well as manage project work, for example website builds. Our candidate needs to be well-organised and methodical, to effectively manage multiple client accounts and prioritise work.
Excellent written and communication skills are essential and management experience desirable. You will work with the Wyldfire team to assign and undertake work including media liaison, social media, events, online presence, e-commerce, e-newsletters, brand guardianship, reporting and invoicing.
This is a home-based position so our candidate must be comfortable working alone and proactively managing their own time.
· Qualification in marketing and/or professional marketing experience
· Confident and professional communication skills
· Professional, personable and assuring demeanour
· Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task effectively
· Management experience desirable
· Experience of overseeing and developing marketing/PR strategies
· Monitoring team hours and client spend to monthly budget
· Preparing monthly/quarterly reports for client feedback and invoicing purposes
· Knowledge of common supplier costs and appropriate budgets for outsourced work eg design, print, photography, videography, advertising
· Ability to identify opportunities and create/deliver a compelling pitch
· Knowledge/experience of working with media, editorial and advertising departments
· A general knowledge of the contemporary digital landscape in terms of the ever changing nature of SEO and social algorithms/platforms
· Experience/knowledge of e-commerce
· Managing budgets to achieve the optimum results for our clients
· Creative flair for compelling and accurate copy writing or campaign development
· Attention to detail and a positive attitude to deliver the very best for our clients
· Ability to manage expectations and advise clients on realistic outcomes of activity
· Flexibility to work from home or travel to a client's premises/event as and when necessary
To apply, please send a CV with covering letter explaining why you would be a great fit with the Wyldfire team.
Contact Natasha Wright: email@example.com
Closing date: 28 February 2021