OneCommerce is a fast-growing London-based startup that develops eCommerce and Direct-to-Consumer brands. We combine cutting edge data science with a scalable approach with the aim to operate a portfolio of globally competitive premium brands.
We are hiring a Growth Analyst intern to join our small but growth/marketing team. The role is full-time and London-based.
We are seeking an outstanding individual with a demonstrable interest in the e-Commerce, direct-to-consumer, marketing and/or tech space.
What you will do
- Work alongside the Chief Marketing Officer to grow traffic and brand awareness for our websites
- Design and execute SEO campaigns, conduct keyword analysis and content gap analysis
- Report improvements to SEO and traffic to the management team
- Design and execute PPC campaigns, conduct keyword research and CPC analysis
- Manage existing affiliate marketing partnerships and develop new affiliate marketing opportunities for our website
- Source and manage influencer engagements
- Develop and review brand improvement opportunities
- Use software tools including Ahrefs, Spyfu and Google Analytics to develop data-driven insights to create growth for our websites
- As we are a small team, you can expect to have a high impact and to be involved in much more than these tasks.
- Fluent in English
- Can demonstrate at least 1-2 years experience across the required marketing tasks
- Can demonstrate high availability and a passion for marketing, eCommerce and tech startups.
Good to have
- Experience/knowledge in Graphic Design
- Having previously worked on side-projects outside of school requirements/work hours that have gained tractions.
- Fluent in French, Spanish or Italian
- Past experience at a high-growth startup
- Relevant degree from a leading university
- Competitive salary
- Perks (fresh daily guacamole, free Uber rides, etc.)
We are looking for candidates ready to start now.