Altus Partners has partnered with a growing Alternatives Investment Manager that is going through exciting growth phase and is looking to bring on an Operations Analyst to work with the Operations Director. The Operations Analyst will hold a strong relationship with finance, external stakeholders and the deals team.
The role will be deals team support focussed and be the main point of contact for communications to other business areas. The role will work closely with Senior Management and requires an individual who can manage multiple workstreams and is a self starter. Responsibilities include:
- Liaising/chasing agents for notices/corrections or interest due.
- Loan Administration oversight liaising with KYC & Settlements teams, banks, agents, deal team to ensure all documentation provided to enable funding and sales/repayments
- Liaising with banks/agents and administrators in provision of KYC requirements
- Central point of contact for Loan/Strategy info for Deal Team and external, across all funds
- Trade by trade Basis Asset - Funding, Repayments, Sales ensure trade checklists up to date and accurate.
- Calculations of IRR and COC on divestments
- Preparing cash management decisions for funding's, Bridges and cash calls
- Initial review of funding payments, and authorisations. Confirmation of Instructions with admins.
- Debt and Bridge Facility - rollover checks, new drawdowns for funding's - update systems, when proposal date is approved.
- Capacities check to Deal Team, and fund finance, when drawdowns or cap call are required for funding.
- Relationship management and Point of contact to outsourced database administrator.
- Assisting internal and external parties with Daily queries, Report compilation,
- 2 - 5 years' experience in an operations function within Structured Credit, Hedge fund or Investment Bank.
- Strong understanding of loans or loans products
- Strong Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a growing environment