Media Ops Manager - up to £32k
Our clients are on the lookout for a "Media Ops Manager" to join them a client facing position where the core responsibilities will be the planning, resourcing and operations of the Media team.
If successful, you will work with the Client Director to understand the commercial goals and media strategies of their clients in order to deliver Media campaigns that will maximise client value.
Ideally, they're looking for someone with good team management skills as well as being forward thinking, pragmatic and analytical.
Currently, the majority of the work is focussed on paid media, SEO and content creation. The role will cover all media channels, including email, SMS and Influencer.
What kind of person is going to get the job?
Whilst they're not necessarily looking for the 'finished article', they are looking for some one with 2-3 years experience managing media teams, who can hit the ground running.
You'll be great if you have/are:
• Experience managing Media teams, or hands on media experience
• Strong communication skills
• Good relationship builder
• Commercially focussed
• Organised / forward thinking
• Pragmatic / problem solver
• Good understanding of brand
Even better if you have
• Agile management experience
• Experience of managing Email and / or Influencer campaigns
The role will be snapped up so.... Apply now!