One of the most successful (worldwide
) Cloud-hosted SaaS providers are looking to hire Product Marketing Manager to join their International team, with an initial focus on EMEA. This offers an amazing opportunity for a confident Product Marketer to really spread their wings and develop their career on an international stage of one of the fastest growing / well funded SaaS companies.
In terms of typical duties:
- Evaluate total addressable market through research, publications, trade events, data platforms and from this create all possible buying persona's for markets you believe we can successfully target.
- Work in tandem with the Product Management functions, supporting them in driving, direction and launching products and new features.
- Market the product effectively - ensuring that the value proposition, messaging and all comms channels resonate with target audience. This includes ensuring all comms / brand content is unrivalled.
- Work with our partners to ensure we're building strong alliances/partnerships which are mutually beneficial to all parties, and that are brand is on point and resonates with target audience.
- We've got an established, but we'd hope you bring fresh ideas and ways of working. This is important as we recognise as a business we need to ensure we're continually evolving if we want to stay ahead of the competition.
- Develop marketing collateral that can really support the sales team and general value proposition that we offer.
In terms of experience we're looking for you to demonstrate:
- Prior experience working for a Product Based company playing a supportive role building a strong brand that really resonated with your key target audience.
- A strong character - certainly no need to be the loudest in the room, but instead confidence in your knowledge / ideas / making suggestions.
- Communication skills are naturally important - the ability to articulate your ideas concisely, to excite varying stakeholders about your ideas and to ensure effective communication with all those you interact with.
- A genuine LOVE for what you do and pride in the execution of your ideas / strategy.
If you're keen to find out more then please do send your CV in response to this advert and we'll make sure we reach out to you ASAP for an informal/initial conversation.