Legl is a fast-growing, B2B SaaS platform with a mission to bring the legal industry into the 21st century. We're making legal services simpler for everyone changing the way that firms take on new clients, making it easy to pay for legal services, and ensuring that everyone can seamlessly access the law.
We launched on 1 October 2019 and out of the gate had over 100 law firm clients, with customer feedback like "this is transformational". We have continued to grow, delight customers and win awards including Modern Law's Business Growth (2020).
We have an agile, ambitious and kind team, deep experience across design, tech and growth, and we put our employees first. We're looking for people who can grow with us.The Role
We are looking for an experienced product marketeer to drive usage and adoption of Legl's products. You will be working cross-functionally to ensure that the way we bring our products to market translates into commercial outcomes (ACV and revenue).
Ultimately this role is responsible for customer awareness, understanding and upsell of new features and products. You will play a critical part in our business growth in an exciting and highly rewarding role. You will play a key role in our mission to digitise and modernise the way that law firms run their businesses.The Team
We're a growing, high-energy team where everyone plays a critical role in improving our products and processes.
Our culture is collaborative, ambitious, agile and not ego-driven. Things move fast, we like to see our work solving problems for our customers as quickly as possible, and we value each other. If you share these values, and the description below sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.RequirementsWhat you're like
- You're someone who can create order out of chaos
- You are data-informed but also creative enough to identify the right tone of voice
- You understand products and are passionate about seeing the impact a product can have with our customers
- You are able to educate, empathise with and tell compelling stories to our customers
- You are curious about (and unphased by) the technicalities of the Legal industry and the competitive landscape
Bonus (absolutely not a must)
- You have worked closely with products as a Product Marketing Manager in tech startup environments
- You have led successful cross-functional projects to launch new products and features
- You have communicated new products and launches both internally and externally through excellent content and appropriate channels, considering the customer journey at all times
BenefitsSalary and Benefits
- You have worked in LegalTech, FinTech or RegTech
- You may have experience with the legal industry in some capacity
- You've been on a journey with a growing B2B2C startup, where you have seen first hand the ambition, collaboration and agility that can enable a team of smart people to change the world
- Salary is market rate and dependent on experience
- Share options, so we all share in Legl's success
- Opportunity to join a well-funded startup on a mission to make legal services simpler and to do well by doing good
- High and very visible impact in your role. This work really matters - success in this role will drive our growth and have a big impact on the business and our clients
- Team of smart, ambitious and genuinely kind people
- A great and growing remote social culture
- Frequent networking events and industry talks
- Learning a lot along the way. We encourage everyone to attend courses, talks and conferences and have regular 121s
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate.Remote working (Covid-19 Statement)
As of March 2020 we are fully remote. There will be the opportunity to work in our physical offices again once the pandemic no longer poses a threat. In the meantime, we have adapted our tools and processes to support productive, connected, collaborative work from our homes around the UK.Location and Visa Sponsorship
Although we are remote, we can only consider applications from candidates who are resident in the UK, and who do not require visa sponsorship to work here.Interview ProcessWe have designed our hiring process to be fair, friendly and responsive, here's what you can expect.
- 20-30 minute non-technical phone call with the talent team about the role and your application
- 45 minute zoom interview with a member of our Product team
- Offline assessment of a Product Marketing task we send you (max 1 hour)
- 45 minute zoom interview with a selection of our team to explore our values and culture
- 20-30 minutes with the Head of Product
- 20-30 minute 1 1 with our CEO
We appreciate the time commitment we're asking from you. Our commitments in return are
- To get back to you quickly at every stage
- To give as much useful feedback as we can after your interview
- To schedule interviews at times that work for you
- To give you the information and time you need to make an informed decision
We welcome feedback. Let us know if you have any comments on the process in your application.Closing date
We don't have a closing date for this role, so if the role is still advertised it is worth applying, but we are keen to find the right person as soon as possible, so please apply soon
Note to Recruiters, we are not considering working with any agencies on this vacancy .