We are currently recruiting for a highly professional and ambitious Training Provider. As a result of growth, we are currently looking for an experienced Accountancy Tutor.
This training provider is offering an excellent package with 30 days+ bank holidays, career progression, and supportive management culture.
The apprenticeship programmes are delivered up to level 7 and have been developed by employers and approved by the government. The new apprenticeship standards are proving very popular and include the delivery of the AAT and ACA Training Programmes
Presently all delivery is being done remotely however there are plans for part of the teaching and learning to be based at the delivery centre in Leeds.
As an experienced Accountancy Tutor/Lecturer you will form part of the delivery team which consists of Tutors, Skills Coaches, and Internal Quality Assurance.
You will be tasked with the delivery of the Accountancy Programmes to groups of learners in a classroom setting.
You will be helping them to develop their accountancy knowledge and skills so they are prepared for their end-point assessment.
Summary of duties of the Accountancy Tutor/ Trainer will include:
- Delivery of the Accounting Apprenticeship programme remotely using a variety of different platforms including Microsoft teams
- Design lesson plans, schemes of work, and training resources to meet the needs of learners.
- Deliver consistently good or better theory, practical, and coaching sessions with an Accountancy focus, incorporating an effective range of learning methods that enable outstanding learning outcomes for students.
- Formulate and maintain individual learning plans
- Deliver high-quality teaching, learning, and assessment as required by this Training Provider. This will include vocational and technical skills training.
- Deliver outstanding learning, using creative learning strategies that will inspire and engage students to reach their full potential.
- Provide students with academic and pastoral support to help them achieve their goals.
- Mark and assess students' work, providing feedback that supports students to improve.
- Take responsibility for the progress and achievement of all students on your course.
- Liaise with delivery colleagues and other support services to monitor and review individual student attendance, progress, and achievement, identifying possible barriers to effective learning and ensuring appropriate intervention to help them overcome these barriers.
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications Required for an AAT Trainer/Skills Coach
- Accountancy Qualifications e.g. AAT, CIMA, ACCA, at Level 7 or equivalent
- Extensive experience within an Accountancy field is essential
- Knowledge of Financial Management and Strategy is also essential
- Previous Teaching or Tutoring within Accountancy up to level 7 would be highly desirable
- Teaching Qualification would also be beneficial, however, this is not essential
- Knowledge and experience of using Video platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google Classroom is essential
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS Check and satisfactory references
For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle
AAT, Accountancy, ACCA, CIMA Trainer, NVQ Assessor, PTLLS, CTTLS, AAT Assessor, AAT Tutor, AAT Lecturer