Company DescriptionWith sales revenues over 3 billion Euros, operations across five continents, 19 world-class production facilities, 10,000 employees and 70 global brands being sold into more than 90 markets, Asahi Europe International (AEI) delivers incredible consumer value into the category and aims to change the way people think about beer.
We are looking for a driven, ambitious and dynamic Audit professional to join our UK based IA function within a key global Internal Audit Manager role.Job DescriptionAccountabilities and Deliverables:
QualificationsYour Ideal Background:
- IA: Accountable for the preparation of the local risk based audit plan which is reflective of identified process level risks and client needs ensuring this plan positively contributes in the preparation the Group Annual Risk Based Audit Plan.
- IA: Accountable for the delivery of the assigned approved group-wide Internal Audit plan; responsible for the project management, execution and timely delivery of agreed audit activity. This will include the management external assurance providers for co-source projects.
- IA: Ensure ongoing compliance to the Group Internal Audit methodology, tools and techniques to perform audit work and produce completed audit review documentation; identifying and recommending improvement opportunities.
- IA: Responsible for the full compliance with the Group quality assurance and KPI program on assigned audits.
- IA: Execute ad-hoc management requests / fraud investigations / consultancy for the group or locally as required.
- IA: Communicate and liaise with other assurance-functions to understand the nature of their work and avoid duplications (compliance, security, legal, ethics, environment, external audit).
- IA: Responsible for the reporting of Internal Audit activities and outputs to applicable governance forums (e.g. Internal Audit Team meetings, Business Unit Management Meetings or Audit Committees
- ERMR: Facilitate and support the risk identification process under the Group Enterprise Risk Management and Reporting process for the local business units.
- IC: Responsible for the application of the Group Internal Control ('IC') methodology, supporting the process application and ensuring the performance of interim and year-end testing of IC controls escalating identified deficiencies as required.
- Compliance: Coordination of the local J-SOX requirements as communicated by Group Internal Controls team.
- Compliance: Compliance with and support the implementation of policies and procedures within the business unit.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of departmental performance through stakeholder engagement and relationship management, soliciting customer feedback, involvement in project improvement activities and ongoing self-development.
- Responsible for the personal performance and learning and career development of direct reports as well as contributing to the development of the broader IA team.
- Planning and monitoring of allocated budget as part of the internal audit cost centre
Additional InformationOn offer is a competitive basic salary plus generous benefits package, inclusive of;
- Top tier practice trained (Big 4 preferred) from an IA background, although candidates from external audit, risk or assurance will also be considered.
- Ideally, some post practice experience within a drinks, consumer goods or related industry business. However, candidates straight from practice with drinks or consumer goods or related industry client experience will also be considered.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all layers of the organisation
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic with a collaborative working style. Track record of contributing positively towards successful teams.
- Excellent people management skills and ready to contribute towards an exceptional and high-performing team
15 - 30% Annual bonus / Cash car Allowance / Beer Allowance / Lunch Allowance / Industry leading pension contribution / Private Healthcare / Life Assurance / Private Dental insurance / 25 days holiday with option to purchase 5 extra days / Flexible Working