Personal Tax Senior / Manager - Liverpool City Centre - Up to £35,000 plus bonus, free parking, flexi-timeDescription:
A successful, City Centre firm of chartered accountants, is going through a significant period of expansion and has created a new role for a Personal Tax Senior / Manager.
Reporting to the Senior Manager and Partners, you will take full responsibility for the personal tax compliance for the practice, ensuring tax returns are completed in a timely manner and to a high standard. As this is a newly created role, it can be molded to suit the ideal candidate and offers opportunities to develop within personal tax planning and advisory.
The firm is a well-established general practice, offering services within audit, accounts, tax compliance, tax planning, corporate finance and payroll. They hold a strong reputation in the market for providing a high-quality service and have a loyal and established team.
They are looking for a real people person with a professional and personable character who can develop strong working relationships with their clients.
Free parking is available alongside a competitive salary and benefits package (which is flexible depending on experience). As the firm can mold the position to suit the ideal candidate, they are considering applications from both experienced tax seniors and tax managers. The Tax Senior / Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of personal tax clients including HNWI's, company directors and sole traders
- Either immediate involvement, or growth into Tax planning/advisory (dependent on skill set and ambitions)
- Developing strong working relationships with clients and the wider team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded and forward-thinking firm who offer a professional and friendly working environment. You will benefit from flexi-time, a competitive salary, free parking and a monthly bonus/incentive scheme. You will be given real autonomy and will be able to make the role your own, becoming a highly valued team member. Essential Requirements:
Vaisto Recruitment offers a generous referral scheme. If you refer a practice candidate (who is not already registered) as a thank you will receive a voucher up to the value of £1000.Vouchers are paid on successful completion of the referral's probation period.
- Experience and personality are more important than qualifications, however study support towards ATT / CTA can be provided if required. Applications are welcomed from both qualified and QBE tax professionals.
- Extensive experience with Personal tax - able to independently manage a portfolio of clients
The above vacancy is one of many that I am handling. Vaisto Recruitment specialises in practice and first moves to industry for both contract and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Manager / Audit Associate Director / Audit Director / Audit Senior / Audit Associate / Audit Semi Senior
- Business Services Director / Business Services Manager / Business Services Associate / Accounts Senior / Accounts Associate
- Tax Director / Tax Manager / Tax Senior Manager / Tax Senior / Tax
- Corporate Finance/ M&A / Financial Controller / Financial Accountant / Internal Auditor / FP&A