Are you ready to use your skills as a DevOps Engineer to help people feel better?
Join our friendly, supportive, and ambitious team and together, we'll develop cutting edge technology to create best-in-class online mental health treatment.
You'll find a great sense of purpose and meaningful work at Ieso Digital Health. We have big goals for 2021. Reaching more people and treating more patients is central to our vision - you'll be helping to deliver new digital products that will ultimately be accessible to people across the globe.
You'll be given clear opportunities to show your potential and grow. Your background matters less than your attitude. You might be a Software Developer or in an operations role looking for the next step in your career.
We call our DevOps Engineers 'Site Reliability Engineers' (SRE) and this role reports into the Senior SRE. You'll be working with our highly supportive, cross-functional Scrum teams as a champion for DevOps practices within engineering and the wider company.
As an SRE, the key to success will be communication. It's about building a consensus around a concept, or the latest DevOps practices, to realise time and cost-saving benefits. If you enjoy discovering new and innovative ways to improve the delivery of value for customers and key stakeholders, this is the role for you.
If your career ambition lies in leadership, this role will provide a variety of contexts to help realise your goal. The team will be guided by your advice and the opportunities you create for fast feedback loops during the development process.
You'll be involved in cloud management and automation to evolve our current and future product offerings by balancing features, observability, agility, security and costs in a pragmatic way. You'll be discovering new efficiencies by removing blockers and embedding best practices into Ieso's CI/CD pipelines.
We don't expect you to be an expert in everything but here's what our modern tech-stack includes:
- Cloud Administration Experience (Azure Preferred) - Architecting, Automating and Operating
- Knowledge of Web technologies, Microservices and APIs
- Docker containers and Kubernetes orchestration
- Infrastructure as Code - Pulumi (Typescript), Helm, Terraform etc
- Experience developing CI/CD Pipelines (Azure DevOps Preferred)
- Monitoring, Logging (Azure Monitoring Tools, Prometheus & Grafana, Elastic Stack)
- Networking - Firewalls, DNS, Routing, VPNs, load balancing
- Development workflow knowledge including version control (Git/GitHub)
- Scripting in Bash, Python and Powershell
We'll reward you with a generous basic salary along with a range of excellent benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Up to 5% matched pension contribution
- 25 days' holiday per year plus 8 bank holidays, plus 3 extra days for Christmas office closure, and the ability to purchase more
- Death in Service 3x salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme (following successful probation)
- Extensive training and development options
- Five Ways to Thrive Well-being Programme
- Active Sports and Social Clubs (COVID permitting!)
- Flexible benefits package including healthcare cash plan, cycle to work, gym and shopping discounts and much more.
So, if you're ready to help people across the world feel better; join Ieso Digital Health to share your ideas and talent in a meaningful way.
If you haven't been actively seeking a new position and your CV isn't up to date, just send us what you have with a cover note or your LinkedIn profile so we can start the conversation.
Everyone will get a response.
Closing date: 26th February 2021