Company DescriptionACTIVELY HIRING AMIDST COVID-19Who We Are
Founded in 2006, BlueOptima is a profitable, high-growth independent software company, and since commercialising in 2014, has doubled its revenue and head-count year upon year, with no signs of stopping! We work with some of the largest enterprises in the world: 12 of the Fortune 50 Companies, 4 of the top 10 biggest banks by Market Capitalisation and 6 of the S&P 50 Companies (by revenue).
Our HQ is in London, UK with 5 additional global offices in India, Mexico and the US, and more to come!
BlueOptima is an Equal Opportunities employer.Our Product
BlueOptima is a unique and innovative SaaS company that provides industry-leading objective metrics in software development using our proprietary Coding Effort Analytics. This is deployed by global enterprises to drive value from their software development activities. Our distinctive technology was initially devised in seminal research carried out at Cambridge University, and we now have enabled some of the largest and most successful organisations in the world to deliver better software, faster and at a lower cost.
Our technology is pushing the limits of complex analytics on large data-sets with more than 15 billion static source code metric observations of software engineers working in an Enterprise software development environment. By putting the customer first, we have since developed two new ground-breaking products to help our client base get the best out of their software development team.Job DescriptionThe Role:
You will lead and oversee the global marketing function of BlueOptima; working closely with the COO and the Global Head of Sales to directly impact revenue and lead generation, and drive our business forward. This role will involve a strong focus on developing Account Based Marketing strategies to target Enterprise level businesses.Marketing Responsibilities
- Owning and Developing a Content Team that successfully delivers a wide range of collateral with the aim to directly or indirectly impact revenue generation
- Own the strategic relationships between Product, Marketing and Sales to ensure successful GTM strategies for new product lines.
- Design and execution of enterprise targeted GTM strategies, including tracking of targets, KPIs and budgets.
- Forecast and scale existing marketing channels, tools, infrastructure and other relevant marketing elements to achieve growth targets.
- Experimenting with any new or creative ways of building our brand, generating leads or other value to the business.
- Leadership of a 4 people strong marketing team including establishing new roles and sub teams.
- Reporting overall marketing performance and revenue contribution.
- Strong Ownership of growth targets and overall marketing strategy.
- Interviewing and onboarding of new hires to the sales team.
- Developing top talent within the team to establish a culture of learning and sharing.
Being a scale-up business, employees' work is not limited to their remit; there will be a need to fulfil miscellaneous tasks, go above and beyond the day-to-day and you will have the opportunity to implement new ideas and strategies to further the companies aims.QualificationsWho We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a highly motivated person with strong Enterprise B2B experience to grow and develop a high performing marketing team that will have a direct and profound impact on revenue and company growth.Essential
- Experienced in marketing SaaS based products to Enterprise level target audiences, through Account Based Marketing strategies
- Working understanding in how Marketing Departments function and operate in both Corporate and Start Up environments
- Worked in alignment with internal departments to drive Go To Market Strategies for existing and upcoming products, using data to drive initiatives
- Experience in growing, leading and developing a high performing Marketing Team
- Working knowledge of a range of marketing elements, i,e. Content, Social Media, SEO.
- Experience working with senior stakeholders to lead companies towards IPO
- Created and owned annual budgets
- Evaluated, managed and achieved success with outsourced partners and agencies.
Given that our product measures the effort that teams make as they write software, we are results-oriented and pay a lot of attention to the work we are putting into our jobs - so the work you do will be highly visible to the whole team.
Additional InformationWhy Work For Us
We are a company with a very bright future: our product is unique within the market and, even with the impact of the coronavirus pandemic, we have still maintained rapid growth within the company. You will have the chance to lead your own fast-moving team and have a huge impact on the company's success. Here you will be able to work autonomously and think creatively and innovatively to come up with new ideas.
- Competitive salary
- Rapid growth and development
- Support for extra learning and development courses
- Work alongside like minded, passionate individuals
- Stimulating challenges where 2 days are never the same
- New, modern offices based in central London
- Free coffee, tea, snacks and more
Our recruitment process comprises of four stages to practically test candidates' abilities:
- Send us your CV - should you be shortlisted, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with you to arrange an initial chat.
- Should your skill set and attitude match the requirements of the role, we will arrange a second interview with the Hiring Manager of the role.
- The next step involves a work sample, which we allow you a maximum of 7 days to complete. Providing it is to a good standard, we will invite you to discuss the work sample with the hiring manager and another member of the team.
- If you are successful at this stage, we will invite you for the final interview, where you will meet our CEO.
£60K base, £80K OTE