AHV Associates is a London-based boutique investment bank founded in 2001. We provide advice on M&A and capital raising to privately owned companies, with a focus on the hospitality industry.
We are currently seeking an analyst to join our team. Highly desirable skills and experiences we are looking for are:
- Strong financial education background
- Good understanding of M&A and capital raising processes
- Excellent professional writing and communication skills
- Personable individual with team playing attitude
- Relevant work experience
The main responsibilities of the analyst will be to:
- Assist in the production of presentations used for marketing and transaction execution purposes
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of financial models
- Prepare hospitality industry and capital markets research reports
- Work with interns to build, extend and maintain proprietary databases
Right to work in the UK without the requirement of a visa is a prerequisite to apply for this role.
Applicants should mention their notice period, if any, within their CV.