The Litigation Support Analyst is a crucial team role responsible for providing expertise, guidance, and support to aid Project Managers relating to Relativity/Reveal software products and other technological solutions. A successful Analyst coordinates with Project Managers regarding technical tasks required to complete attorney and client projects. The Analyst provides consistent follow-through on defined procedures while constantly seeking improvement and automation. Analysts work with Project Managers as a team by providing expertise, timely responses, and task completion with persistent quality and detail.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Comprehensibly performs E-Discovery tasks for projects such as data processing/conversion, data loading, database creation and setup, and others related to services offering.
- Communicates effectively with Project Managers and clients regarding timelines and complications associated with task completion to properly set expectations.
- Accurately performs receipt/delivery/preservation of media and consistently tracks essential details.
- Analyzes processes and methodologies for process improvement and automation opportunities.
- Works with Litigation Support Manager and development/infrastructure teams to troubleshoot issues with technology systems.
- Develops expertise in all Relativity/Reveal and supporting technologies to provide consulting to Project Managers and external clients.
- Provides reports and feedback to Project Managers and/or clients.
- Contributes to services standard operating procedures when changes occur regarding specific areas of expertise.
- Tracks and documents time daily.
Special Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training
- Observant and accountable.
- Excessive attention to detail.
- Motivated and effective communicator with ability to explain technical details to non-technical users.
- Innovative thinker with ability to solve complex problems.
- Committed team-player.
- History of client service/support in legal/electronic discovery industry.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced professional environment.
- Availability to work nights and weekends.
- Ediscovery technology experience. Relativity or Reveal platform preferred.
- Some working knowledge of databases.
- Familiarity with the EDRM Model (data collections, processing, hosting, analytics, review, productions).
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, computer programming or other related degree.
- 3-5 years of experience in electronic discovery / legal industry.
Powered by JazzHR