Key Account ManagerGreater London
- £30,000 - £35,000 Basic Salary
- Car Allowance
- Bonus Potential - Up to 15%
- Private Healthcare
- Other Corporate Benefits
- Office-Based with some flexibility
This international, multi-branded, marketing & NPD led business is looking to add a Junior National Account Manager into the ranks!
With consistent growth YOY (despite COVID - 19), this exciting business is one that everyone wants to work for! Boasting some of the best brands in their sectors, they have created trend-setting products that the whole family will know and love.
Famous for its amazing brands which are loved across the globe and you will no doubt have grown up using their products. The business works with all the major UK retailers and has a very complex SKU portfolio which is so fast-moving it makes other categories in the industry look slow. The NPD is huge and the releases on new products provide a step change from the norm with massive activation and PR buzz on every single release.
They are also on the acquisition trail and have bought two fantastic business's which will allow these guys to focus on enabling a greater digital ecosystem. This is a shrewd move in a market that is more than ever focused on digital capability and content. These guys are driving the market and it is being noticed!
Culturally, the business is built on working hard but having fun doing it. They have a very talented and vibrant Commercial Sales & Marketing team and fantastic progression paths across functions for the right candidate.
This is truly one of the best places to work out there and is one of the most exciting times to join. With large milestones, massive amounts of NPD, and a real digital focus - you would be crazy to not consider this!Opportunity:
We are looking for big personalities with a true passion for FMCG Branded Consumer Products. You will have the opportunity to work across multiple categories and have exposure to the Senior Leadership Team as well as teams in Europe and the Far East.
As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing one of the most profitable Routes to Market for this business FOB (Free on Board). You will work closely with the Marketing & Planning teams using all the same head office systems in this cross-functional Planning & Commercial Sales role with some great customer exposure to some of the biggest Retail accounts in the UK.
Under FOB shipping terms, the seller is responsible for all costs involved in the process up until the goods are on a vessel at a designated port. Once goods have been loaded onto the vessel the buyer is then responsible for any costs and risks involved in the onward shipment. For the right customer, this method of Route to Market can offer great margins and they get a better price because it increases liability and costs on their behalf - a risk & reward type situation for both parties!
Most of the BIG retailers in the UK use this method of shipping including the likes of Aldi, B&M, Asda, Home Bargains among many more - so not only will you manage a complex and changing beast across all categories, but you will have exposure to some of the biggest UK Retailers working closely with them alongside the rest of the Commercial Sales team to upsell products and ensure the forecasting is on point.
These guys WILL support you massively with lots of training and one of the world's best progression programmes in the market, making sure that you succeed and progress up within the business.You:
We are on the lookout for driven people to join this business with progression routes into account management, marketing, supply chain, or up the ladder in the planning team - the world is your oyster!
You will need to demonstrate some or all the following skills:
- FMCG or Consumer product experience with exposure to customers.
- Experience in Data Analysis is key for this role, so you need to be completely literate on Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- To be numbers orientated - you need to really be down with the detail and understand the data and what it is trying to tell you.
- Have a competitive streak and confidence to be able to push back internally and externally when needed.
- To be able to cope with high complexity and constant change due to the trend-led NPD pipeline.
- Be proactive, passionate, keen to learn, and a team player.
- Be able to hold your own in a team environment and be able to work cross-functionally with various divisions of the business.
- Have excellent communication skills - able to communicate ideas concisely and confidently.
- Can deal well with ambiguity due to the constant change.
- Drive to progress your career as this business will back you to do it.
Above all else, we need super bright candidates who want to work in a highly sociable environment and pride themselves on working as a team. These guys are fun, they ooze it so do their products, so we need you to join in!
Opportunities like this are rare - so if you like what you have heard so far give me a call to find out more!