The Trade Beer Quality Manager will act as the primary point of contact for all queries relating to quality and management of beer within cellars and beer dispense. The Trade Beer Quality Manager will act as an ambassador for Wadworth & Co. Ltd., working with minimal supervision and in many cases working remotely within our tied estate.
This role will involve managing key suppliers related to the maintenance and cleaning of cellars, including beer dispense.
As the Trade Beer Quality Manager you will provide training to a range of employees including FOH (front of house) staff, pub managers and business partners. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring that training and compliance systems ensure our beer is stored, conditioned, and dispensed to best practice standards to deliver strategic quality objectives within our Managed and Tenanted business.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for training and development, someone who inspires others and is driven to deliver best quality real ale!
An overview of responsibilities includes:
- Working with FOH staff, pub managers and business partners to improve performance and drive compliance to cellars best practice.
- Working with FOH staff, pub managers and business partners to trouble shoot trade quality and dispense issues with the aim that all beers are served to best practice.
- Training and competence assessments for pub managers and business partners against cellars management and dispense best practices.
- Review and development of R&R and training materials for cellars management and dispense best practices.
- Manage key suppliers and cellars repairs/cleaning activities to budget.
- Act as a brand ambassador, assisting with off-site (festival, event, etc.) beer tastings and trade or promotional events.
We are ideally looking for someone who has the following qualities, qualifications and or experience:
- Most importantly, experience within cellars management and cellars dispense systems.
- A full, clean UK Driver's licence required.
- 5+ Years commercial brewing experience (preferably cask / real ale).
- Formal brewing qualification advantageous.
- Job Type: Full Time-Permanent.
- Salary: £30 - 35k.
- Competitive company benefits including company car and travel allowance.
If you wish to apply for the role please send your up-to-date CV, along with a covering letter, to:
firstname.lastname@example.orgCLOSING DATE: 10th March 2021