Luxury food manufacturer, based in South East London, requires an accounts assistantThe role
What we are looking for
- Data entry of accounts payable invoices.
- Supplier statement reconciliation.
- Reconciliation of the invoice discounting facility
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Assist with Balance sheet reconciliations.
- AAT or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of accounts payable; accurate data entry and budget coding
- Experience of payroll
- Strong IT skills including a high level of proficiency with Excel
Good to have
- Experience of Xero accounting package
- Knowledge of Invoice Financing/Discounting
- Good analytical skills;
- Great attention to detail;
- Confident and dynamic personality;
- Proactive and able to take the initiative;
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple projects;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- An open style, willing to share information with colleagues;
- Commercial aptitude, including the ability to see new business opportunities;
- A desire to make changes in order to pursue continuous improvement;
- Good connection and fit with cultural values of the business; and
- Fun to work with
£28,000 per annum