Strativ Group have exclusively partnered with a leading Fibre Optics manufacturer who are looking to expand their UK team to work in line with their expansion plans across Europe. The role comes with fast-paced development opportunities as the business looks set to grow, as well as this being an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and creative marketing/product professional who is experienced within the Fibre Optics/Telecommunications space.Missions:
Based in the UK (preferably in London), your role will be to create then develop the Tools & Equipment on offer for fibre technicians specifically for new and existing customers in the UK. You will be in direct contact with the Product Line Manager's in Europe, each specialized in different categories, to support you.
We will expect you to:
- Define and manage your offer:
- Benchmark the existing product portfolio in the UK
- Identify missing products in the portfolio
- Create a marketing strategy with the product-mix
- Define, create and update the products information
- Be responsible for your product range
- Analyse the turnover and KPIs of your portfolio
- Suggest improvements
- Develop tools to support the sales teams
- Be part of the creation and follow-up of the budget for your portfolio
- Degree or equivalent in Marketing.
- Recent, relevant experience in working in the Telecom industry.
- Autonomous in your day-to-day activities, you like working in a team.
- You like challenges, and you are comfortable meeting clients.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity to join a highly established FIbre Optics manufacturer and have experience in Marketing/Product Management working in the Telecommunications industry then please reach out by email for further details or click apply.