Due to the significant changes to the media landscape over the last decade, this impressive firm are looking for a digital specialist. You will work across the company's diverse client list, to provide best in class advice and execution on digital and social media, combined with financial, corporate and crisis communications. The environment is dynamic and there will be plenty of potential for career development through involvement in a wide variety of projects.
The business has grown significantly in recent years and now has 11 offices spanning 8 countries. They are definitely the agency to watch within the cross border deal advisory space, but also undertake varied corporate communications and reputation management projects. In addition the volume of policy linked work is on the increase.
The firm boasts both an impressive UK client list, however many clients are listed outside of the UK and mandates are often global.Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
The role will cover the full spectrum of what's required of modern and creative corporate campaigning, including design, analytics, digital marketing and targeting, social media engagement and maximising the potential of clients' existing websites and digital assets
Desired skills and experience;
- Help shape the social and digital strategy for client campaign work across a wide range of corporate and financial PR accounts
- Devise and implement impactful digital communication, content, and social strategies
- Produce video content, aminations, graphics and other content
- Assist in developing criteria and KPIs and campaign evaluation metrics
- Produce and oversee the content calendar for client digital and social campaigns
- Translate complex messaging into structured digital content to influence and shape conversations
- Monitor trends and advise on new digital initiatives
- Advising clients on how to navigate challenging or crisis situations on social media, as well as preventative measures
- 3+ years' experience managing social platforms, creating and implementing digital campaign strategies (paid and organic) and creating and scheduling content.
- Corporate and/or financial PR experience, gained in agency or in-house
- Hard working, flexible, adaptable and proactive
- Enthusiastic team player, able to build strong relationships and to command the confidence of others both internally and externally
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Independent, clear and creative thinking, takes initiatives, goes beyond the expected, spots opportunities and innovates
- Continually seeks to broaden knowledge and contact base ; looks to share insight
We regret that we are currently unable to consider candidates with transferable skills and it is essential to have all of the skills and experience listed.
Applicants MUST be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.