Kings College Online is the ground-breaking new online premium international secondary school from Inspired Education, the leading international schools group. The school aims to reinvent secondary school education for the 21st century.
A definitive statement of excellence in private education, Inspired is a co-educational, non-denominational, independent school group designed to inspire students to achieve their maximum potential in a nurturing, progressive academic environment from ages 1 to 18.
Inspired offers a fresh and contemporary approach to education by re-evaluating traditional teaching methods and curriculums, and creating a more dynamic, relevant and powerful model reflecting current attitudes. We nurture the unique individuality, talent and self-assurance of each student, equipping them to take on the world with the skills and confidence to ensure success.
Our current portfolio of over 60 schools currently operates across Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America, with ongoing expansion foreseen. The group has grown exponentially since its founding seven years ago. Kings College Online will build on the reputation for accelerating academic performance that Inspired schools have, bringing to bear the very best online learning practices adopted across the group during the pandemic and from the wider market.
Great care is taken when selecting new Inspired team members. We believe true excellence in education is only achieved through an inspiring and passionate team with exceptional talents and whom are dedicated to supporting our schools to recruit and retain students by sustaining happy and motivational learning environments, filled with students who can stand tall and make their mark anywhere in the world as global citizens of tomorrow.
Specialist knowledge, excellent qualifications and an outstanding reputation, are a few of the core values we look for when recruiting Inspired staff. Our proficient global team promotes wide-ranging educational and operational management expertise to share best practice across the Inspired Group.The Role
This is an exciting new role in a growing area of the business - online education. It is a broad marketing role, which will require someone who can work in a fast-paced environment.
Responsible for product management and implementing the integrated marketing plan for our online education brands - this includes the new King's College Online brand as well as other new products that are in development. Working with the CMO Marketing, CEO Online Schools and the global marketing team, you will develop the product offering, customer experience, marketing strategy and execute the plan.
This role will be responsible for lead generation activity across all channels, content creation, social media management, brand building, CRM, campaign planning and delivery. Digital marketing will be a core part of this role and this role will be responsible for briefing and providing digital assets to our in-house digital marketing and web team to implement.
For this role, we are looking for a passionate and dynamic person with strong motivation and project management skills. The ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years of proven experience in Marketing/Communications, with a strong understanding of digital marketing. We are looking for someone who is keen to develop their career and passion for marketing, is organized and action oriented.
Working with senior leadership, the education team, admissions team and central marketing team, you will interact and work with all areas of the Inspired group. Therefore, we are looking for an excellent communicator, who is happy to multi-task and someone who can relate to and understand the complexities that online education has, in order to grow this exciting new part of the Inspired business.Essential duties and responsibilities
- Work with the marketing and sales/admissions team to develop and implement the annual Online Education marketing & communications plan, in line with a proposed budget with the core focus to drive student enrolment and retention across our online products.
- Campaign planning and execution.
- Develop and execute clear messaging strategies for each product, market and audience.
- Proposition development. Work in partnership with the education team in order to communicate the product offering and develop as necessary to meet customer needs (students, parents, agents, partners, staff). Gather insights internally and externally to recommend and implement changes to the product to drive growth and customer satisfaction.
- Content creation and management. Create and maintain assets including copy platforms, images, videos, prospectus, web and social content, CRM and testimonials.
- Work with the Head of Digital to deliver leads from our paid and non-paid digital channels. Your role will be to input into the strategy and agree the plan. The Head of digital will execute all paid digital marketing activity.
- Work with the Head of Digital Transformation to deliver a best-in-class web experience for parents and students, providing content that will drive conversions. This means you will need to regularly review web content and performance and provide direction and content updates.
- Social media management - create and execute a content calendar and use social media to build brand awareness and reputation to drive organic growth.
- Evaluate and develop the Prospecting CRM journey content to attract and convert new students.
- Maintain and build our image and reputation across paid, owned and earned channels. Ensure that customer insights are at the core of planning and marketing execution.
- Regularly review the admissions data to ensure that we are on top of trends and anticipating any areas where we may need to intervene and support with marketing activities / campaigns to drive ROI.
- Work closely with external suppliers to ensure that all marketing collateral is produced to a very high standard. (Inc. Screen based, print and audiovisual media)
- Protect the Group Corporate Identity and make sure all marketing materials adhere to the individual brand and Inspired Identity Guidelines
Whilst every effort has been made to explain the main duties and responsibilities of the post, each individual task undertaken may not be identified. The duties outlined above are not intended as a restrictive list and may be extended or altered to include other tasks that are commensurate with the role as directed by the Marketing & Communications Director. Personal QualificationsEssential
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in Marketing / Communications
- University Degree (or equivalent) in Marketing / Communications or similar
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, communication, negotiation & team working skills
- Technical requirements:
- Through-the-line campaign experience
- Digital marketing knowledge and understanding
- Product management experience
- Ability to write copy and be a good judge of creative
- Organised with the ability to work on own initiative and in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative and self-motivated attitude to problem solving
- High level of Microsoft Office & at least a basic knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator and InDesign
- Fluent in English
- Marketing qualification (e.g. CIM)
- Knowledge of the school market / Education Sector
Applications should include CV and Covering Letter in English through Linkedin.
Inspired Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be expected to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS process