Production Coordinator Location: London Find a job that lets your imagination run wild! WildBrain Spark
is a digital media leader that creates, manages and distributes kids' entertainment content on platforms such as YouTube, Amazon Video Direct and ROKU. WildBrain Spark's branded YouTube network is one of the largest of its kind, featuring over 500 brands and 300K videos across 800 kids' channels.
Our team also produces original content at our studio including animation, stop motion and live-action, both for our channels and those of popular kids' content and toy brands. If you have an idea, WildBrain Spark will help you develop and grow it into a reality! Our content reaches 1 in 3 kids globally with over 4 billion monthly views, engaging families everywhere! This huge reach could not happen without our legendary team - and we are looking to add to it!
To work at WildBrain Spark means you get to help create and share stories that let imaginations run wild. Join our team today to become part of the story! The RoleWildbrain Spark
is looking for a Production Coordinator
to join our creative team! Reporting to the Senior Production Manager, you will assist the production team in managing projects, from pre-production through filming, to post-production. You will also be assigned your projects which you will run with the supervision of the Senior Production Manager and project producers. What You Will Do:
What You Will Bring:
- Engage freelance crew, contractors, talent, and suppliers through the internal process securing all necessary paperwork and approvals.
- For key productions, prepares, circulates and finalises all production paperwork, risk assessments, call-sheet, and release forms.
- Is the point of contact for all production-related invoicing queries.
- Assists the Production Manager in contracting for all productions.
- Manages the completion of post-production paperwork such as maintaining up to date shot logs. Secures clearances, where appropriate.
- Manges travel, transport, and accommodation on behalf of the production team.
- Working with the internal studio team to ensure up to date booking of kit and facilities.
- Assists on location ensuring a smooth running of shoots when necessary (currently reduced frequency, any shoots going ahead are COVID regulated).
- Using project management software to input and track all new projects.
- Experience working in a fast-paced production environment, including on location.
- Highly numerate with experience of managing budgets and a good working knowledge of Excel.
- Able to self-prioritise, resourceful and able to work as part of a cross-functional team.
· Organised with an excellent eye for detail.
What We Offer:
- A proven ability to work with efficiency, flexibility, and good humour, understanding the ever-changing video production environment which could include unsociable hours.
- Has a collaborative attitude with a positive approach to change.
- Exceptional communication skills and enjoys interacting and building relationships with both clients and internal stakeholders.
- Extremely process driven with excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- The logistical wizard who enjoys problem-solving under pressure.
- You enjoy working as an individual or as part of a cross-functional team on a wide range of productions.
- You are an enthusiastic person with the ability to perform well under pressure.
- You have an unshakable can-do attitude and willingness to be flexible in approach.
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to learn quickly and progress.
Working at WildBrain Spark is more than a job - it's the opportunity to join forces with extraordinary, insightful and imaginative people! We will recognize your talents, encourage your professional growth and development in a work environment, that promotes creativity and individuality. Some of the perks we have are private insurance, income protection, gym subsidies, bonus time off, employee share programmes and flexible working.
WildBrain Spark are committed to providing a supportive work environment and corporate culture free from barriers to promote inclusion, equity and diversity. WildBrain Spark accommodates people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.COVID-19 Update:
The interview process will take place via Microsoft Teams virtually due to COVID-19. The role will temporarily be working from home; however, we do have an office in Camden that is COVID Safe and there is an option to work there should you wish during this time. We expect to reopen the office ideally in early 2021.About WildBrain - a parent company of WildBrain Spark:
At WildBrain we make great content for kids and families. With approximately 13,000 half-hours of filmed entertainment in our library - one of the world's most extensive - we are home to such brands as Peanuts, Teletubbies, Strawberry Shortcake, Caillou, Inspector Gadget, Johnny Test and Degrassi . Our shows are seen in more than 150 countries on over 500 telecasters and streaming platforms. WildBrain's portfolio spans all areas of the entertainment industry: WildBrain Studios, where we develop and produce hit animated and live actions series; WildBrain Television, which is composed of prominent kids' television channels in Canada (Family Channel, Family CHRGD, Family Jr. and Télémagino); home to Peanuts Worldwide; brand management to some of the world's most-loved kids brands; celebrated global licensing and distribution teams with WildBrain CPLG, and a leading children's YouTube network in WildBrain Spark, one of the largest networks of kids' channels on YouTube, with over 168 million subscribers.
WildBrain is headquartered in Canada with offices worldwide and trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: WILD). Visit wildbrain.com to learn more!