Auden has an exciting opportunity for a Product Owner
to join our rapidly expanding team; we're creating a big brand, supported by a pioneering technology and data platform, all focussed on delivering the right outcomes for customers.
Located in the iconic Bonded Warehouse in Manchester, the home of the Old Granada Studios, this is a unique opportunity for a Product Owner
to join our ambitious and talented team. Your role
As a Product Owner,
you'll be responsible for delivering value to Auden's customers through definition, prioritisation, and delivery of new feature requests, in line with the wider business strategy and based on customer feedback.
The role holder will prioritise the product backlog of work for the multi-discipline delivery squad, following agile and continuous integration/deployment methodologies. What you'll be doing
Your skills and experience
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria and manage the backlog of these.
- Support idea generation, gap identification, feature prioritisation, and feature definition for digital products.
- Document and on-board new business processes and technologies and ensure adoption from business teams.
- Lead the delivery of digital projects and features, including development, QA and UAT, adhering to agreed governance processes and standards.
- Communicate status and progress reports, ensuring risks and issues are surfaced and managed.
- Cross-pollinate effectively with other project teams to identify and manage any dependencies or risks/issues across projects.
- Build relationships throughout the Digital and Technology teams and broader business that inspire confidence and trust.
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future optimisation.
- Support the team in continuous improvement to optimise the team's ability to discover, define and deliver valuable solutions to the customer on a regular basis.
Your package and perks
- Domain expertise that aligns with Auden's current product offerings and/or product strategy.
- Experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management.
- Proficient skills in representing the voice of the customer when defining user stories.
- Demonstrable experience working with cross-functional teams to plan a product release and subsequent iterations.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, agile environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage priorities effectively and demonstrate resilience to ensure delivery timelines are achieved and high-quality products deployed.
- Broad technology experience, ideally knowledge of software development and web technologies.
- Proficient influencing and communication skills, to communicate complex technical solutions in a clear and coherent way.
- Experience of working within financial services or other regulated environments would be beneficial.
This role offers a competitive salary and you'll enjoy a wide-ranging benefits package worth 10% of your salary. You can take your pick from things that matter to you including healthcare, life insurance and enhanced pension contributions.
We're proud to offer incredible maternity and paternity options to those who are expecting a new arrival. There are also a bunch of everyday perks that'll make life easier and even save you money. About Auden
At Auden we're on a mission to build a great business by doing the right thing. Imagine working for a company that revolutionised entire sectors, earning trust each step of the way.
Innovation in technology and data along with timeless values are at the heart of our business. We believe that companies of the future will thrive by operating in a socially responsible way.
Our first product, that we have recently launched is a short-term loan that's easier, fairer, and cheaper for people who've typically been underserved or overcharged. We've developed a range of new products and services that will be affordable, flexible, and always on the side of our customers with many more in the pipeline. What next?
Our office is already bursting with diversity, talent and experience. Why not join us?
- We're committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world we live in. All you need is the drive and desire to join one of the most ambitious and well-funded new companies around.