Role: Mobile Application Testing
Location: Piccadilly Circus, LondonKey responsibilities -
- Experience of native apps testing using mobile devices, particularly Android, iOS
- General knowledge of native Android, iOS features (eg. Push notifications, RCS, iMessage)
- Understanding of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Full-stack iOS experience including Swift, Objective-C, Foundation, UIKit, XCTest, Core - Animation, Core Data, Quartz Core, SpriteKit
- Automation tools such as Jenkins and Fastlane
- Know-how of payment card industry design, and implementation of a comprehensive payment solution.
- Handling payment and payment method information in a way that informs and supports business activities and decisions
- Experience working in Android pay, Apple Apy and Samsung Pay wallet-based applications
- Good understanding of WiFi, NFC, and Bluetooth based short range communication
- Designing NFC payment
- Exposure to key payment device standards (e.g. EMV, contactless. NFC, bank accreditations, technical standards)
- Experience in system integration & testing of contactless payment card and terminals
This company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Altran is the world leader in engineering and R&D services. We offer our clients a unique value proposition to meet their transformation and innovation challenges. We support our clients, from concept through industrialization, to develop the products and services of tomorrow and have been working for more than 35 years with major players in many sectors: automotive, aeronautics, space, defense & naval, rail, infrastructure & transportation, industrial & consumer products, life
sciences, communications, semiconductor & electronics, software & internet, finance & public sector. Altran has more than 50,000 employees operating in over 30 countries. In April 2020, we became part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services.