Audit Senior £35k to £40k - Leicester
Sheridan Maine is pleased to be working with a Practice Firm with a glowing reputation. They seem to be expanding by leaps and bounds and now require a qualified Audit Senior to swell their ranks. A mixture of audit and accounts preparation this role offers great versatility to the successful candidate.The Company
Determined to grow further they are experiencing another round of expansion.
The preference is for an experienced Audit Senior who can help the firm to move forward. Duties
Reporting to the Audit Director this role has a number of responsibilities including:
- Lead on planning assignments, taking ownership for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Producing objectives for junior audit staff and supervising them on site, including reviewing their audit work and coaching on-the-job
- Careful liaison with audit clients and other stakeholders, building long-term relationships for the future benefit of the firm
- Production and preparation of accounts for business of various sizes including family owned LTD companies and owner managed.
- Effective use of a variety of practice software plus Sage and Xero.
What's On Offer
- Ideal candidates will be ACA / ICAEW, ACCA qualified
- A background in a Top 10 - Top 20 firm is especially welcome
- The client would consider near to being fully qualified, with exceptional accountancy practice experience
- Track record leading external audits from planning to completion
- Strong IT skills - Excel, Word, CaseWare, Sage, Xero, other audit software. Some tax knowledge would be useful
With minimal travel and a strong emphasis towards work/life balance, this is clearly an exciting opportunity. In addition to the competitive salary the role comes with :
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- Flexible and remote working WFH