Our client is a leading global strategic communications advisory firm. They work with a portfolio of Businesses and Government departments handling communications strategy. They are looking for a Partner to work on international business based from London.
- Strategic communications
- Account management
- Develop team members.
- Excellence - the drive to consistently work to produce and provide advice that is outstanding
- Commitment - willingness to go the extra mile to deliver
- Discretion - our clients trust us for our discretion
- Collaboration - willingness to share information, expertise and workload
- Collegiality - treat each other with respect; no office politics
- Honesty - Being honest with clients, and each other.
Our client is seeking a Partner with extensive experience in strategic communications to provide direct communications support to private sector and governmental clients across the Middle East.
The successful candidate will be based in the London office.
Our client is an international strategic communications consultancy that uses an in-depth understanding of public, commercial and political drivers to provide insightful strategic counsel and meet complex communications challenges.
- Support in the delivery of strategic communications to clients across Europe, Middle East and Asia.
- Provide political, economic and investment analysis of current and emerging regional issues
- and trends
- Responsibility for developing and incorporating analysis into communications programmes
- tailored to client requirements
- Account manager for allocated clients, with responsibility for the day-to-day management of
- activities, ensuring deadlines are met, assigning further responsibilities where necessary and
- alerting those responsible for oversight to any issues and seeking sign off, where required
- Collaborative speech writing and op-ed development with clients and members of our clients senior team
- Conduct narrative development and produce messaging, talking points and factsheets
- Delivery of general PR tasks including writing press releases, media engagement, stakeholder mapping and stakeholder engagement
- Strong ability to write presentations (using tools such as PowerPoint) to a high standard - including content and appropriate design
- Responsibility for ensuring quality control of all research documents and briefing notes for clients, including country briefings, general briefing notes and biographies
- Stakeholder and influencer engagement - identify key stakeholders and influencers, map a plan for engagement and support in cultivating relationships.
- New business - Contribute to presentations and pitches to prospective clients.
- At least 20 years' experience in government and corporate communications; agency experience a bonus
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent writing and presentational skills
- Experience producing communications materials, including press releases, talking points,
- media briefings, etc.
- Experience participating in the development and implementation of communications
- Excellent organisational skills and flexible approach to work, with the ability to work
- independently, but also display solid team working skills
- Excellent IT skills, including Word, PPT and Excel
- Experience of client relationship building and relationship management
- Analytical skills and tactical judgement.