TrueLayer's Pay By Bank team is building a next generation payment solution across Europe and the rest of the world, with the goal of providing a better experience than cards. Leveraging a new wave of regulation built on openness and innovation, they build the bank integrations, infrastructure and frontend for TrueLayer's Payment APIs. Pay By Bank already has significant traction in the UK, and is currently expanding across Europe, including in Spain and Germany.
We're looking for a Product Manager to join our Pay By Bank team focusing on improving our existing bank integrations and building new integrations at the same time.
We want our Product Managers to be passionate about solving problems with exceptionally high analytical quality, as we continue in our journey to push financial technology forward.Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we're making finance work smarter for everyone by enabling secure, global access to the financial system. Headquartered in London with offices in Milan, Dublin and Hong Kong, we've raised $72M to date and we're trusted by some of the biggest names in fintech, including Revolut, Chip and Zopa.
Our people are what makes us great - at TrueLayer, you will work alongside some of the brightest minds in fintech and contribute to projects that have global impact. As we enter hyper-growth and expand our open banking platform across Europe and Asia, we're looking for talented individuals who share our core principles to join us.
Our mission is to grow the open banking economy. We're currently the leading open banking provider in the UK, and we're just getting started...What you will do:
RequirementsWe're looking for people who:
- Working closely with other product managers in our Pay By Bank team to build new integrations into Banks in Europe and beyond, as well as manage and optimise existing connections
- Prioritising the product backlog for our integrations into banks in a number of countries
- Assessing technical and business considerations of financial institution integrations to take strategic decisions on the product roadmap
- Collect feedback from internal and external stakeholders to advocate for new features that will help us build the best products for our clients
- Work in cross-functional teams spanning Engineering, Experience Design, Compliance, Client Success and Business Operations, to prioritise organisational objectives and execute strategically important goals and initiatives
- Work with other exceptionally talented and motivated global peers to shape our products and features
Nice to have:
- Have product management experience in a Product-first, B2B company
- Are familiar working with a digital product used by a technical user base - this could include APIs, SaaS, PaaS
- Have experience working with a product integrated with multiple endpoints - e.g., communications APIs, financial data APIs
- Can act on data without relying on the complete picture to be built for them; prioritisation is your strength, and you have the ability to win consensus for your ideas amongst your stakeholders
- Can strike the perfect balance between strategic visionary and tactical operator
- Are customer-focused; everything you do, you do it to create a platform that our clients love to use
- Would consider themselves a "people-person" - equally comfortable gathering user feedback, presenting your ideas to engineers or reporting your KPIs back to your product team - communication is key
- Enjoy working in cross-functional people from all over the world. Our ambitions are global, and so is the exceptional team we've built
- Specific experience working with a financial product
- Experience working in a technical role - maybe as a Technical Product Manager, or even ex-developers
- Knowledge of German, Italian, Spanish, French, or other European languages
- Start-up experience
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company
- Flexible hours ⌛ and remote work
- Choice of Linux or Mac technology
- A remote-working stipend to help set up your home office
- Flexible holiday policy ✈️
- Generous parental leave
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4%
- Private Health Insurance ⚕️
- Wellbeing Days, and membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill ♀️
- Learning & development allowance
Inclusion & Diversity
At TrueLayer, we don't just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you - like your age, ability, background and identity - are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (And know what an API is).
Please note, we don't accept applications from recruitment agencies - thank you!