The Global Transaction Reporting team is looking for a Business Analyst to join the team in Glasgow. The candidate will be part of a dynamic team building systems that are critical to the business and solving problems to meet the ever changing regulatory environment.
- You should be dynamic, a self-starter and have experience working in an agile environment coupled with excellent, development, communication, and organizational skills.
- The role will require working with stakeholders globally and across divisions and knowledge of broad spectrum of assets classes.
- You will be required to analyze business process flows and impact on technology flows.
- You will be required to translate regulatory requirements into functional technical requirements
- You will write users stories in an iterative fashion, liaising with the development and upstream teams
- Ability to collaborate with business and technology teams to understand requirements and share with the technical team.
- Experience of agile and scrum methodologies within a software development environment.
- Experience of writing user stories containing clearly articulated needs, features and acceptance tests.
- Strong data analysis skills and experience, able to use tools such as Excel to analyze large volumes of data to find correlations, variations and anomalies.
- Ability to support the product owner to ensure that their priorities and needs are met.
- Ability to be pro-active and clearly escalate when risks or issues arise.
- Good documentation skills with the ability to articulate complex topics in a concise and articulate manner
- SQL and database experience
- JIRA or an equivalent issue tracking tool