TLC Marketing Worldwide is a global marketing agency. We are a unique fusion of experienced marketeers and innovative deal makers whose skills combine to create, manage and deliver magical marketing & incentives campaigns to help our clients achieve their business goals.
Thanks to our 7 proprietary partner networks, 100,000 partners and global consumer insights database Pii™, we are able to match the right rewards to every challenge, and create bespoke solutions as required.
As a global agency we are helping travel and leisure companies to re-purpose their excess inventory, for use in added-value marketing campaigns with the world's top brands. We are passionate about helping our partners generate new customers especially at their quieter times.
Importantly, we deliver our powerful rewards within on-brand campaigns, bringing a brand's storyTELLING to life! We call this storyDOING - where target consumers become real brand advocates by living a genuine brand experience. Something that discounting can never achieve.
We are passionate pioneers and devoted to helping our clients succeed, whatever their challenge!Job Summary: Head of Product
As our product (consumer rewards) is at the heart of our business, the role of our Head of Product is key to ensuring the development and the activation of our rewards partner Networks. They need to be exciting, innovative and creative to inspire our clients, partners and teams internally.
The Head of Product is our inspirational leader managing and supporting our markets with their 360° strategy; among others: team performance, quality and attractivity of our partners and offers, commerciality of our deals, productisation of our partner reward networks, internal and external activation plan and tools with our best TLC talents help (strategy, marketing, creative, planner, etc).
Another integral part of the role is the management of the Partnership and Content Teams across our markets and give all required support to help them meet their targets and inspire the business to push new boundaries, with the support of the group product team composed by various talent within our internal servicesKey missions:
Task and responsibilities:Management Tasks
- To work with the Group Product Team to lead the management and development of the 360° Product (consumer reward) Portfolio strategy, the priorities and roll-out of the plan
- To work with the local Managing Director (MD), Operations Director and Group Partnerships & Content Director (P&C) to develop and support local 360° Product Portfolio strategy, the priorities and roll-out of the plan
- Lead and support local P&C teams to contribute continuous improvements to our service offering and ensure they hit their KPI's and ensure best practice among the teams.
- Act as an ambassador for TLC's P&C business to external partners and internal departments
- Direct and motivate the wider P&C team, review workloads to ensure the team is working as efficiently as possible and ensure problems are overcome
- Be accountable for the volume of deals and the quality and accuracy of work produced by the P&C team
- Conduct performance reviews, identify training needs of the team, monitor absence, recruitment and handling disciplinary issues in conjunction with HR
- Train your P&C team to ensure we are getting the most out of the individuals, playing to their strengths and give guidance where needed, hitting their KPI every months
- Share international product knowledge and intelligence with local office
- Anticipate any upcoming challenges and run feasibility tests on future/potential projects
- Secure team resources and strategy to ensure the success of campaigns in terms of reward contents and partners
- Upgrade quality standards with clear and strong process across our markets
- Assess staff requirements for each job and monitor closely with each Partnerships Manager (performance and requirements) to ensure we are delivering in the most cost effective manor
- Create resource plans and business cases to build product proactively
- Ongoing review of all commercial aspects of our product to ensure Networks and Brand partnership ROI
- Risk Analysis/ Assessment to liaise with key people in the business to ensure we are aware of all partnership costs
- Work with Planning, Creative and Marketing to produce new insight-driven product concepts to take to market
- Work with local markets to ensure they fully understand concepts and that they are buyable for our clients
- Consider the user experience to create more holistic products to take to market
- Be aware of new tech, process and trends to remain ahead of the curve, seeking out new partnership opportunities and build unique new product offerings
- Motivated, enthusiastic and has a positive attitude to work
- Natural ability to build good working relationships with people
- Proactive, approachable, able to inspire confidence and enthusiasm
- Lead by example
- Creative and innovative thinker, always willing to offer new suggestions and ideas
- Diplomatic and professional at all times
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in project management, marketing, partnerships/licensing and/or business development