Digital Marketing Executive (B2B) London Based £28k - £30k + Bens
6DTD is partnering with a global business, who are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing London office.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for managing a number of their global brands, to continue to develop and grow awareness, market share and ongoing sales leads. This is a varied and challenging role and offers a good mix of hands-on campaign management, project management and strategy.
The role is perfect for someone with 2+ years of end-to-end marketing experience (Content, Copywriting, Social, Email, PPC) looking to be part of a fast-paced company, with a genuine chance to develop and grow your career. The Role
- Acting as a key point of contact for a number of their growing brands
- Developing and overseeing B2B marketing strategies
- Producing content, leading on social media activity and writing press releases and blogs
Essential experience for the role
- Working closely with their sales team and enabling them to meet objectives by providing appropriate tools and materials
- Leading on all marketing activities to drive improved ROI
- Work closely with suppliers to define marketing materials and sales collateral
- Ongoing analysis and redirection of campaigns
- Continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Having a constant creative flair and delivering market leading campaigns
- 2+ years of B2B marketing experience with a focus on digital
- Experience defining and executing marketing plans and strategy within budget
- Hands-on marketing skills and a track record of running end-to-end digital campaigns
- Stong copywriting and content production skills
- A confident personality who can work with senior stakeholders and lead on multiple projects and campaigns
This is an urgent hire and immediate interviews are available. Click below to apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com for full details.
- Strategic mind-set, highly commercial, enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- Someone who enjoys being hands-on and delivering campaigns
- An entrepreneurial mindset who constantly sees new branding opportunities
- Strong project management experience, great attention to detail, process driven and methodical mind-set