Job Title: Treasury Accounting Manager (Reporting & Analysis) Location: London Bridge (flexible on remote working) Salary: Competitive Full time/Permanent JOB PURPOSE
Reporting to the Head of Treasury Risk, Reporting and Control this is a newly created role within our transforming finance organisation. With recent change from public to private ownership, we are building a future-fit treasury function to support the evolution of our business under the ownership of our PE parent, Bain Capital. Manager - Treasury Reporting & Analysis is a critical role in the treasury team, accountable for building the frameworks to ensure robust treasury reporting.
Kantar, backed by Bain Capital, is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar's 30,000 people help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR...
- Build and embed a framework for reporting and analysing treasury risk including FX, interest and counterparty risk
- Assist in the implementation of a new TMS and ensure system capabilities are maximized
- Develop Treasury dashboard reporting on KPI's for senior management
- Develop robust analytical capabilities to determine impact of company initiatives on debt covenants and credit ratings
- Supporting the Head of Treasury Risk, Reporting and Control with strategic initiatives in support of the function and business, leading delivery of associated team projects
- Responsible for risk management including analysis of FX, interest rate and counterparty risk
- Responsible for ensuring Treasury operates within the control framework including reconciliations, compliance, confirmations, documentation (ISDAs etc) and segregation of duties
- Management of covenant compliance reporting
- Responsible for hedge accounting
- M&A Integration
- Management of interest budgets and forecasts
- SME of treasury management system, ensuring capabilities are maximized including straight through processing.
- Proven experience of implementing/managing TMS
- Experience in managing risk, reporting systems and processes.
- Previous experience in working through times of change (preferably in a PE environment or having gone through mergers) with the ability to work at pace.
- Track record of success within an international organisation in a multi-layered matrix structure during a time of change and transformation.
- Ability to analyse complex financial information and communicate results and options for decision-making clearly and succinctly
- Experience building collaborative relationships with stakeholders from across the company